Follow

Raven

Character » Raven appears in 1721 issues.

Raven battles the forces of evil alongside her adoptive family, the Teen Titans while trying to control her baser, antagonistic instincts she inherited from her demonic father, Trigon.

Does she have any defenses against telepathy?

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Roddy010

Well...

Avatar image for beast_in_the_shadows
    Beast_in_the_Shadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

How do you mean?  Like can she defend from telepaths reching into her mind? Or defense to reach into a telepaths mind and keep them from using their telepathy?

ragdollpurps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By ragdollpurps

I don't think telepaths would want to get into her mind to begin with.....

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Roddy010
    @Beast_in_the_Shadows said:
    " How do you mean?  Like can she defend from telepaths reching into her mind? Or defense to reach into a telepaths mind and keep them from using their telepathy? "
    Both...
    Avatar image for beast_in_the_shadows
    Beast_in_the_Shadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

I know she can sense if others have telepathic powers, and if they are trying to reach into her I think she can ward them off for the most part (except for those who are very powerful or if their telepathy comes from Trigon as well)  As for what she can do in others minds, I believe she can simply read their emotions and has acces to some of their memories.  Other than that I don't think she can control them or cancle out powers.

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Roddy010
    @Beast_in_the_Shadows said:
    " I know she can sense if others have telepathic powers, and if they are trying to reach into her I think she can ward them off for the most part (except for those who are very powerful or if their telepathy comes from Trigon as well)  As for what she can do in others minds, I believe she can simply read their emotions and has acces to some of their memories.  Other than that I don't think she can control them or cancle out powers. "
    Kool thanks...:)
    Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Outside_85

Actually, she has one very good defence against people wanting a look into her mind. If you check out the last issue of the DC/Wildstorm Dreamwar crossover, you will see her sharing a glimpse of her mind with the Shadow Thief, something that leaves Thief writhing around on the ground in pain and a  shocked Mid-Nighter (i think its spelled that way) trying to mend a verbal barb he made a few minutes before.  But i think she needs to conciously activate it, as she was suprised when one of the Legion of Superheroes suddenly spoke to her telepathically.

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Roddy010
    @Outside_85: Thanks for the info....

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.