Attempting to corral a Nemesis threatening the city of Bôme, Seth crashes it into the garden of the city’s king, Herklès VII. Believing this an attack on the king’s life, Inquisition soldiers and the king himself try to take Seth down. Seeking escape, Seth relies on the aid of someone he’d once considered an enemy–and maybe still is! Meanwhile, facing certain death, Seth’s friends Mélie and Ocoho are at odds over how to save themselves, with Ocoho urging the use of a technique Mélie absolutely refuses to consider!
- Chapter 93: Adriel
- Chapter 94: Helpful Boost
- Chapter 95: The Hills of Rome
- Chapter 96: I Won't Let You Go
- Chapter 97: Instantaneous
- Chapter 98: So Delighted
- Chapter 99: Venelope's Eyes
- Chapter 100: The Conversos
Note: The digital edition (10/13/2020) for this volume was released before the print edition.