Follow

Rachel Summers

Character » Rachel Summers appears in 2844 issues.

Rachel Summers is the daughter of Cyclops and Jean Grey from the alternate "Days of Future Past" timeline. She was forced to become a mutant "hound" and track other mutants before escaping to the present. Rachel has immense telekinetic and telepathic powers. Rachel was also a longtime host to the Phoenix Force.

will rachel be as powerful as jean?

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

it would be hard for rachel to step out of her mom's shadow but do you think she will be as powerful or surpass her mom's power levels with and without the pf?

midgard2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would say she is at the same power level even without the phoenix essence.

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think jean's powers at its peak is higher than rachels, though rachel is more creative and aggressive with the use of her powers. She can chronoskim and has psychonometric powers, I have seen jean do such feats

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I always thought Rachel without the Phoenix was stronger than Jean... They have more or less equal feats with Rachel edging out.

Telepathy : Rachel has a better planetary feat than Jean, though some things that Jean did with high skill, would be hard for Rachel to replicate

Telikines : Jean has molecular-atomic feats while Rachel has a subatomic blackhole feat. Jean levitate Avalon for a limited time while Rachel levitate Providence for an extended time. Don't know which is larger but Rachels seems more impressive

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

when did rachel lift providence?

Rhino999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

when did rachel lift providence?

In Cable and Deadpool series. I dont remember the number , just that she lifted it long enough for battle b/w SS and Cable to end and then some

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

By feats she is. By statements it's a "not yet"

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.