Follow

Rachel Summers

Character » Rachel Summers appears in 2845 issues.

Rachel Summers is the daughter of Cyclops and Jean Grey from the alternate "Days of Future Past" timeline. She was forced to become a mutant "hound" and track other mutants before escaping to the present. Rachel has immense telekinetic and telepathic powers. Rachel was also a longtime host to the Phoenix Force.

What hair color do you prefer on her?

Darksider555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

Between the orange-red hair and the crimson red hair, which do you prefer and why?

Although i like both, I would have to pick the crimson red simply because it makes her look more attractive and like the daughter of Jean Grey that she is.

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I like the red hair. I really love her look when her hair is long but she looks like a jean clone when her hair is long. her short hair differentiates her from jean

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Red is perfect. It the back and fourth between blue and green eyes that bugs me

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.