Collaborating with a group of knowledgeable Users to get some Respect Threads for Mutant Telepaths up. And since this particular character is quite possibly my favorite as well as the reason I started reading comics. I thought I'd be the best one to take on the challenge of this thread.
Rachel Grey-Summers is the daughter of Cyclops and Jean Grey from the Days of Future Past Timeline. Surviving the destruction of the X-Mansion and deaths of many X-Men including Charles Xavier, a young Rachel was captured and brainwashed into becoming a mutant hunting Hound. She eventually breaks free of her conditioning and following several failed attempts at saving her world from the Sentinels, a teenage Rachel is transported to the 616 timeline where she would come to live with and eventually join the X-Men. As a combination of both the Grey and Summers bloodlines she is purported to be a being of incredible potential.
POWERS and Abilities- While Rachel often displays a Phoenix Raptor, Energy Field, Eye Emblem and even uniform. She has only had the Phoenix Force during specific periods in her life. As such unless otherwise stated in my description I will NOT be including Phoenix Force Feats for her TK and TP abilities.
3. General Psionics
4. Time Manipulation
5. Phoenix Feats
1- Rachel Grey has nearly unlimited telepathic potential. Capable of scanning minds around the planet, reading, controlling and manipulating thoughts, as well as shielding minds from other powerful telepaths. She can also astral project, send messages across great distances and enter and do battle on the Astral Plane.
- Power Levels - She has been stated by Emma Frost to be more powerful then her, and shortly before his death during Avengers vs X-Men Rachel comments in conversation with Charles Xavier that she and he are the two most powerful minds on the planet. The Shiar classify her a "9-tau-9 on the Kiatna Psi Scale" and a serious threat even without her Phoenix abilities. Shortly after IvX, during the X-Men Gold series, a confrontation with Nanosentinels lead to Rachel confronting her own subconscious restraints she'd had on her powers and lead to her greatly increasing her own abilities.
- Offensive Telepathy- Rachel is powerful enough to overwhelm notably powerful psychics and unleash psychic attacks powerful enough to penetrate the defenses of shielded minds.
- Other Telepathic Feats: Cloaking:
- -She has also downloaded memories into others minds, instantly trained a Teenage Jean Grey to protect her mind from Telepaths, and created powerful psi-bonds with her baby brother as well as several teammates.
Rachel is stated to have unlimited telekinetic abilities with many molecular level telekinetic feats as well as many powerful shielding, Energy blast, lifting and crushing feats. While recent depictions showcase her using Telepathy and Psi weapons, she has favored raw power and short shows of strength when angered or spurred into quick actions.
- Raw Strength:
Telekinesis: Rachel has been established since she entered the 616 to be a molecular level telekinetic able to rearrange, dismantle and manipulate molecules at will. Something even the strongest telekinetics can't do. She's been shown to sometimes conciously and subconsciously change her clothing and appearance. She has also been shown to weaponize this ability into a powerful blast.
- Shields: Rachel can create powerful Psi-Shields that can withstand explosives, energy blast and even orbital bombardment.
3. GENERAL PSIONICS: Rachel can use her psionic powers in various other ways, most commonly however is disguising her Hound Markings subconsciously.
4. Time Manipulation- Since her first appearance Rachel has displayed the ability to send minds forwards and backwards through time. While this ability has not been used in some time, it has most commonly been shown through her Chronoskimming ability. Rachel has stated that without the Phoenix force to protect them it's difficult to bring bodies through time, but after learning to "manuever through time" from the Phoenix Force she was able to travel with herself and Cable across time without restriction.
- 4th Dimensional Pulse: Rachel emits a Fourth Dimensional Temporal Shield that makes her an sometimes those around her immune to alterations to reality and the timeline.
- Temporal Uniqueness: Do to some unknown ability (possibly her connection to Phoenix or her own Time Related abilities) Rachel is unique in the multi-verse.
- Other Time Powers: On at least 2 occasions with and without the Phoenix Force Rachel has been pulled into the White Hot Room outside of time.
FORCE- Rachel is a former, and one of the longest lasting, host of the Phoenix Force. Having found her time traveling astral form after the events of DoFP the Phoenix would follow and lay dormant inside of Rachel for a time. After bringing her to this world the Force's power would be ignited by Rachel coming into contact with the essence of Phoenix Jean Grey. Rachel's power as Phoenix would continue to grow during encounters with Shadow King, Galactus and the Beyonder. After a battle with the sorcerer Necrom and his ancient fragment of the Phoenix Force Rachel would die and be resurrected by the Force and given access to it's full power.
With the power of the Phoenix Rachel can fly through space, open portals across vast distances, manipulate cosmic energy, and sense the fundamental powers of the multiverse. The Force also increases her natural mutant powers allowing her even stronger telepathy and telekinesis, while ampifying her Time Traveling abilities to the point she can traverse realities as well as time and space unaided.
PHOENIX ECHO: While in space pursuing the Omega Level mutant Vulcan, Rachel encounters a Echo of the Phoenix Force trapped in the weapon of a former Phoenix Force Host. After gaining it's power Rachel notes that it's less powerful, but easier to control then the Fully Powered Phoenix Force. She would eventually lose this power when the Phoenix began recalling it's pieces to the White Hot Room.
TO BE CONCLUDED WITH......MOTHER ASKANI FEATS!