Follow

Quicksilver

Character » Quicksilver appears in 3405 issues.

Quicksilver is a superhuman with the ability to travel at speeds far beyond the average human. He is the twin brother of the Scarlet Witch. After he and his sister left the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants, they became members of the Avengers. Although Quicksilver's loyalties and reliability have long been erratic, his love for his sister has proven constant.

Quicksilver might be faster then the flash(Barry)

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

During the avengers no surrender storyline, quicksilver has his mental blocks unlocked but synapse and got amped by Wanda. He then proceeded to break the space time barrier and disappeared

No Caption Provided

it was also stated by dr vodo that Pietro moves beyond the limits of speed and bounds of reality

No Caption Provided

and at the end of the quicksilver: no surrender storyline Pietro returned to regular space and time when he was chasing himself

And mind you Pietro has been in this dimension for quite some time

No Caption Provided

so this could be a perma amp for quicksilver.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pietro is at Picosecond level at least so he shouldn't be too far off

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725: well I know that but what about him breaking the space and time barrier and going beyond the speed of perception and all that?

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Alphamon

bump

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Final bump

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@olubummo: out of context much? Also showing classic quicksilver who is mach 5 at best.of course barry is faster and buried alien only outpaced pre full potential makkari, makkari in the first race hasn't unlocked his full potential even runnee was toying with him.

Final race,buried alien removed himself so we can't know if he could outrun full potential makkari which is vague. And makkari only beat runner in the finish line using his trump card to beat runner to the finish line,also vague not to talk of how quasar compared buried alien tachyon fields with the of runner stating they're on the same level ,so now buried alien,makkari(full potential) and runner and pretty much on the same level of speed

Also current quicksilver>>>>makkari or even spectrum. Spectrum also participated in that race but in that story she was depowered and couldn't go light speed.

Anyways classic quicksilver is fodder here this is currently quicksilver

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@olubummo: in none of the scans you have shown for Barry suggest his faster the only one that puts him somewhat close to quicksilver is him stating he can outrun time

Dosen’t really matter sense he went beyond the speed of perception

The race scan is pretty much irrelevant since quicksilver has gotten several amps over the years and gotten much faster

I’m pretty sure he dose

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@olubummo: ok again dosen’t matter he went beyond the speed of perception plus his reaction speed probably went up anyways

ok that’s cool but again quicksilver transcended time and space sooo. Can you so me Barry stating this?

um no he quite litterly went beyond the perception of speed

No Caption Provided

ok and it’s still irrelevant to are current discussion. When did I ever say or imply Barry got slower over the years?

nothing in that respect thread shows flash being faster

I highly doubt

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@olubummo said:

@alphamon:

ok again dosen’t matter he went beyond the speed of perception plus his reaction speed probably went up anyways

👉QS Reaction Speed did not go up, Barry's Reaction Speed is > Quicksilver.

pretty sure it did since he had his mental blocks unlocked and was amped

ok that’s cool but again quicksilver transcended time and space sooo. Can you so me Barry stating this?

👉Barry can do that as well.

so me a scan of him doing so

um no he quite litterly went beyond the perception of speed.

👉LOL, going beyond the Speed of Perception just means people can't perceive you, people are FROZEN to you, BARRY CAN DO THAT as well.

ya everyone couldn’t perceive humans and superhumans alike, anyone that can’t perceive speeds beyond time and space are incapable of seeing him

--> Honestly, the fact that you think QS might be faster than Barry is Hilarious to me because he isn't.

And the fact that you haven’t posted anything that’s puts Barry above quicksilvers speed feat makes me lmao.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphamon: I'm saying at the very least hes close if not faster

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@olubummo: No I’m pretty sure it did since reaction speed is relative to travel

Lmao, First of all I never said or implied anything about Barry getting slower over the years so I don’t know were your getting that from. Second your still trying to bring up that irrelevant race that happened years ago and act like quicksilver hasn’t gotten any faster and accusing me of saying Barry got slower over the years, really dude. I’ve asked you two times and this we’ll be the third time I’ve asked you to so me flash doing something that surpasses quicksilvers feat yet you have not shown me anything even close to that, don’t bother making a reply if you can’t so me a feat from flash that’s above quicksilvers I rather not waste my time.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@olubummo said:

@alphamon:

- Quicksilver was Chasing after a ‛‛Orb” but he couldn't Catch it:

No Caption Provided

• Guess What?

- Quicksilver went to see Wanda, so Wanda can help him use her ‛‛Magic’’ to make Quicksilver to Move beyond the limit of his Speed:

No Caption Provided

- Emily aka Synapse also used her ‛‛Powers’’ to make Quicksilver MIND to move Fast:

No Caption Provided

- Quicksilver then chases after the ‛‛Orb” while being Amped:

No Caption Provided

👆Wanda helped Quicksilver to Move Fast Physically while Emily helped Quicksilver ‛‛Mind” to Move Fast.

- Quicksilver finally catches the ‛‛Orb” but he disappeared:

No Caption Provided

• you can CLEARLY see👆the expression on Quicksilver ‛‛face” immediately he caught the Orb?

- It was Stated by Doctor Voodoo thats it's ‛‛quite possible’’ that Quicksilver Moved beyond the Bounds of our Reality:

No Caption Provided

But i disagree with Doctor Voodoo because ‛‛Quite Possible’’ means Doctor Voodoo ‛‛Speculated’’, he form a theory saying Quicksilver Moved beyond the Bounds of our Reality👉Without firm evidence.

So i think what Doctor Voodoo actually meant was that Quicksilver ACCELERATED BEYOND THE SPEED OF PERCEPTION.

Also, it wasn't Stated that Quicksilver broke the Space-time Barrier.

• So what really happened right?

👉Quicksilver did not break Dimensional Barrier, he didn't even break Space-time Barrier.

- Hell, Quicksilver went to his ‛‛Room’’ to change his Costume:

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Those Scans👆CLEARLY Shows that Quicksilver was still on his Earth.

• Quicksilver was on Earth:

No Caption Provided

FROZEN EARTH👆means ‛‛Everyone and Everything” on Earth was Frozen to Quicksilver Perception.

ACCELERATED BEYOND PERCEPTION👆Means ‛‛People” on Earth couldn't Perceive Quicksilver.

That said.

• Did Quicksilver used his ‛‛Powers’’ or ‛‛Speed’’ to make Earth Frozen?

👉NO!

What really happened was that When Quicksilver was Chasing after the ORB;

- Wanda was using her ‛‛Magic’’ to make Quicksilver to move Faster😷

No Caption Provided

Thanks to Wanda, Quicksilver was able to catch the ‛‛Orb”.

- Quicksilver then proceed to Shatter the ‛‛Orb” but Immediately Quicksilver Shattered the ‛‛Orb’’, Earth instantly became FROZEN to Quicksilver Perception:

No Caption Provided

- The ‛‛Orb’’ made Quicksilver to become Unstuck, ripped loose from normal Time:

No Caption Provided

• Quicksilver👆himself said was it the Orb?

- Wanda confirms it was the ‛‛Orb’’ that made Everyone and Everything on Earth Frozen to Quicksilver Perception:

No Caption Provided

Wanda was somehow able to reach Quicksilver even when Everyone and Everything on Earth was FROZEN to Quicksilver perception then She confirms it was the ‛‛Orb’’.

To keep things short;

- Everything later went back to normal, Quicksilver was later able to be in the ‛‛Present time” where Everyone and Everything on Earth was no longer Frozen to Quicksilver Perception meaning Quicksilver Could now interact with Everyone:

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Literally, it was Wanda and Synapse + the ‛‛Orb’’ that made Quicksilver to ACCELERATE BEYOND THE SPEED OF PERCEPTION by making Everyone and Everything on Earth FROZEN to Quicksilver Perception.

Idk why your pointing out quicksilver was amped when I’ve already stated this but whatever

I don’t see how the dimension being on earth changes anything or is relevant in any way but ok

so let’s see, it was Wanda, synapes and appertly the orb that helped quicksilver go fast enough to transcend time and space but in the end quicksilver was still capable of travel back from said dimension on his own

And bfr his doppganger back to said dimension

No Caption Provided

so this dosen’t change anything

@olubummo said:

@alphamon:

• Do you still think Quicksilver is Faster than Barry?

have you not read the title of this thread or a single word I have posted? This is about quicksilver possibly being faster then the flash seeing as this depends on how marvel treats pietro after this

@olubummo said:

@alphamon:

so this could be a perma amp for quicksilver

👉NO!

ACCELERATED BEYOND THE SPEED OF PERCEPTION.

Quicksilver feat👆is not a Permanent Amp because it does not mean he Can always Move at that Speed.

For example:

- Quicksilver did not use his Powers to move at that Speed, Wanda and Synapse used their Powers to help Quicksilver to Move Fast + the ‛‛Orb” also played a huge role.

• So if Quicksilver was in a ‛‛Race” where Wanda and Synapse aren't there, who is going to Amp Quicksilver?

• Can you see why it's not a Permanent Amp?

--> Literally, it's not a Permanent Amp.

do you not even know what a prema amp is?

and I’m not even going to touch your irrelevant butthurt fanboy post‘s since they are completely irrelevant to the topic of this thread

SolidCenturion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can’t be the only one annoyed by all those Emojis

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Olubummo back with his horrible misinterpretation.

Avatar image for medulaoblaganda
    medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@olubummo said:

@alphamon:

LOL, there's no way that Quicksilver is faster than Barry. Barry can travel through Time, Barry can break all the Speed Barriers.

- Runs past the Time Barrier and enters the fourth dimension of Time.

- Enters another dimension to catch super-fast thieves.

- Wally says Barry could race the beam of a flashlight or enter other dimensions.

- Speed Force is also a sort of Dimension, barry can break the Speed Force barrier or run into the Speed Force.

- Stated to be able to Outrun Time itself.

- Barry has Less than an Attosecond feat, Barry also has Femtosecond feat, that's > Quicksilver Picosecond feat.

- Some people were FROZEN to Flash while Flash was operating:

No Caption Provided

• Keep in Mind, Barry Allen has beaten Quicksilver and Makkari before in a Race when he went by the name Buried Alien:

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

--> Even Marvel knows Barry was the FASTEST MAN ALIVE as at that time👆

• Barry also once (Temporarily) outpaced the Runner:

No Caption Provided

--> The Runner was surprised.

Yeah, Quicksilver doesn't stand a Chance against Barry.

Dude. This was before Quick silver got amped. Current Quicksilver is faster than ever before

Avatar image for medulaoblaganda
    medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@olubummo said:

@medulaoblaganda:

Dude. This was before Quick silver got amped.

👉I KNOW but it still doesn't change the fact that Barry once beat Quicksilver in a Race + Quicksilver ‛‛Amp” is not Permanent.

HE CAN'T ALWAYS MOVE AT THAT SPEED WITHOUT THE HELP OF WANDA, SYNAPSE AND THE ‛‛Orb”. Please, read👉POST#21, it's up there👆

Current Quicksilver is faster than ever before

• LOL, are you trying to tell me that Current Quicksilver is Faster than Barry?

Ogbeni. I just realize that Barry is still way faster. Don't worry, I've scroll down and I've seen someone debunking Quicksilver feat.

Novaprime9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@olubummo: Your post is filled with assumptions and you didn't really debunk anything a frozen earth would mean a different dimension like the soul society so quicksilver still has immeasurable speed

Novaprime9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@olubummo: @olubummo: It literally said he traveled to a frozen earth which would be considered immeasurable speed it's not speculation you just can't power scale also that scan is a hyperbole Barry was barely light speed in showcase and you clearly just saying all this because you are clearly to biased to believe quicksilver is above mach 10

Novaprime9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@olubummo: Did you not see that there was a alternate quicksilver..... also the orb may have took him there but quicksilver traveled back himself also Ik he is ftl in HIS SOLO SERIES meaning before showcase I'm referring to that storyline specifically so yes it's a hyperbole for that storyline specifically and personally I would say quicksilver is consistently around Massively Hypersonic nowadays

Novaprime9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That is an alternate doppelganger of quicksilver he called him that out of naivety an obvious exaggeration stop ratting and it was clearly a group effort not just the "creature" doing crap and no mach 5 isn't Hypersonic hell it's barely supersonic plus and I said Massively Hypersonic so around mach 1000

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In my opinion this isn't enough to be considered superior to Barry or Wally

trueblieee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’m not sure if I believe quicksilver having immeasurable speed tbh. It kinda seems like an outlier

Akumu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

roybcde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Es inconmensurable, corrió y él mismo dijo que se despegó del tiempo, estando más allá del tiempo lineal.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.