Follow

Purple Man

Character » Purple Man appears in 190 issues.

A former spy, professional criminal, and would-be world conqueror, Zebediah "Purple Man" Killgrave is a master mind-controller with violet-hued skin.

Marvel's Jessica Jones - Kilgrave Motion Poster

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck

Marvel's Jessica Jones premieres in less than a month. Netflix has released another motion poster. We previously saw one for Jessica. This time it's Kilgrave, the man able to mind-control others.

And here's one of the teaser trailers I think we didn't get around to posting during the craziness of New York Comic Con.

And of course, last week the full trailer was released, detailing the entire season. You can see that HERE.

Marvel's Jessica Jones premieres on Netflix on November 20.

G_leno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By G_leno

Why is he not purple? Its the ONE thing that he is known for and they don't do it. He better be purple by the end of the series or I'll rage quit the netflix shows.

Cap10nate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@g_leno: I'm glad he isn't purple. I don't think it fits the tone they are trying to establish. I actually don't care if they even refer to him as the Purple Man at all in the series.

Jill_S

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

his pupils are really throwing me off in that motion poster...

G_leno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cap10nate: I dont want them to go full on bright purple, but at least a tinge, so he earns the name.

Avatar image for persuasivefrost
    PersuasiveFrost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g_leno: It does not fit into the show, that would look so crazy when there is appearing a guy with purple skin. They made it in a more decent way as he is always wearing something purple.

Cap10nate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6  Edited By Cap10nate

@g_leno: I think they are going to show that people see a purple tint whenever under his influence. I think that would be a good compromise.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.