millie_the_wolf's Purgatori: God Hunter #2 review

Avatar image for millie_the_wolf
    • millie_the_wolf wrote this review on .

Amazing!

I am compelled to say how much I love this storyline. Purgatori God Hunter and the next two God Killer are both amazingly stunning in their stories. The writing is phenomenal! Dan Jolley did a fantastic job capturing Purgatori's power in this deep and thrilling four stories. This volume happened to be my favorite, since Sakkara first met Rakshasa, and how strong the romance and emotion Sakkara felt was portrayed. The art is also quite beautiful, very intense and sensual. Both in God Hunter and God Killer, the second sequence of stories after this one, the true depth of Purgatori's power and godhood rings truer than, in my opinion, ever has in ANY Purgatori story ever written.