Sylvester Stallone in his prime as The Punisher

#1 Posted by funckygarcon (302 posts) - - Show Bio

his overall badass attitude coupled with his impressive physique would've given us a sick Punisher. do you agree, or do you have someone else on mind?

#2 Posted by Hitmanspike (52 posts) - - Show Bio

No! But I<m really biased since I can't stand Stallone... Thomas Jane was great, the only one that nuanced the character a bit..

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
#4 Posted by AllStarSuperman (43428 posts) - - Show Bio

nah

#5 Posted by JonSmith (4529 posts) - - Show Bio

I was JUST thinking Steven Seagal (in his prime) would have made a good Punishe earlier this evening. But honestly, the fact that Thomas Jane loved the character enough just to come back and do this little unofficial short convinces me he's up to returning as a great Punisher:

Loading Video...

#6 Posted by Hitmanspike (52 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonsmith:

Yeah DL was cool :P And nah Steven Seagal... His acting is kinda too rigid...

#7 Posted by Hit_Monkey (1402 posts) - - Show Bio

Hell. Stallone now as Punisher would be stellar. He just looks the damn part. Could have him as a Nam vet and everything as the guy is in his late 60's legit but in insanely good shape.

#8 Posted by Ectar (5 posts) - - Show Bio

considering they made a punisher film during stallones prime and it went to dolph lungren i think that pretty much answers that question

#9 Posted by Rag_man (1378 posts) - - Show Bio

He kinda was already...

No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.