Follow

Punisher

Character » Punisher appears in 2804 issues.

When U.S. Marine veteran Frank Castle's family's was murdered for witnessing a mob hit, the man vowed to avenge their deaths and became a one-man army in his personal war against the criminal underworld. With a distinct death's head skull adorning his chest, Frank Castle became the vigilante known as the Punisher.

Punisher outlandish win?

RagingPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By RagingPanda

Some people say Punisher has won fights he should have never won. I don't really see that as the case, can anyone bring up specific fights/issues he should have just gotten ANNIHILATED?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Last issue of Deadpool.

RagingPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By RagingPanda

He suprise attacked Deadpool,  acting as a pizza boy. Does that really count? lol. I mean face on, or even preplanned to have someone attack him...basically where they actually FIGHT.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4  Edited By The_Ghostshell

At first yeah, but then didn't he heal and comeback for round two only to get owned yet again? I don't know seemed kinda weak to me. But I'm not a fan of either character so it doesn't bother me any lol.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

The Punisher should always beat Deadpool.

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#6  Edited By Korg
    @Vance Astro said:
    " The Punisher should always beat Deadpool. "
    Why?
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @Korg said:
    "
    @Vance Astro said:
    " The Punisher should always beat Deadpool. "
    Why?
    "
    Better Fighter
    Better Marksman
    Smart Fighter
    Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Korg

The first two are obviously debatable, and Deadpool has proven many times that he can fight intelligently, even if his words aren't intelligent.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @Korg said:
    " The first two are obviously debatable, and Deadpool has proven many times that he can fight intelligently, even if his words aren't intelligent. "
    Obviously?
    Just because Deadpool has fought intelligently doesn't mean he's a smarter fighter than Frank.
    Frank is the better fighter.He has a better track record,more skills under his belt,and mastered more styles
    Frank is the better shooter too.Frank shoots bullet timers all the time.I don't think he's fought Daredevil or Spider-Man once without shooting them.
    PoolFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By PoolFan
    @Vance Astro:
    Deadpool is a better shooter, one of the best fighters in marvel at the date and he's immortal. In no way should punisher be able to beat the Merc with a Mouth
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @PoolFan said:
    " @Vance Astro: Deadpool is a better shooter, one of the best fighters in marvel at the date and he's immortal. In no way should punisher be able to beat the Merc with a Mouth "
    He's not better than the Punisher in anything that doesn't have to do with physical ability.
    Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Korg
    @Vance Astro said:
    "Obviously?"
    Yes, obviously. As evidenced by the fact that you just lunged into a debate about them.
    RagingPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By RagingPanda

If you want to get technical, Deadpool is a better fighter. Considering Taskmaster is considered a better fighter then Punisher, and Taskmaster acknowledges Deadpool is even out of his league is how much Deadpool is better.  Deadpool has fought everyone from Wolverine to the Hulk, and he has been trained JUST AS MUCH as Frank, except he's also superhuman, not regular human.  He's faster, stronger, and can be an INCREDIBLE tactician, as you would know if you read the recent Magnum Opus arc, where he not only outsmarted Norman Osborn, but his ENTIRE team as well. 

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @RagingPanda said:
    " If you want to get technical, Deadpool is a better fighter. Considering Taskmaster is considered a better fighter then Punisher, and Taskmaster acknowledges Deadpool is even out of his league is how much Deadpool is better.  Deadpool has fought everyone from Wolverine to the Hulk, and he has been trained JUST AS MUCH as Frank, except he's also superhuman, not regular human.  He's faster, stronger, and can be an INCREDIBLE tactician, as you would know if you read the recent Magnum Opus arc, where he not only outsmarted Norman Osborn, but his ENTIRE team as well.  "
    If I wanted to get technical your explanation wouldn't fit.It's completely bogus.
    The Punisher also beat Taskmaster so and so did Moon Knight who is a worst fighter than Deadpool.Beating Taskmaster doesn't give you a win over the Punisher.
    Deadpool isn't out of Taskmaster's league.Even if Deadpool beat him,Taskmaster is still the better fighter.
    The Punisher has also fought Wolverine and Hulk
    He has not been trained just as much as Frank.That's made up.
    He's also not an incredible tactician.That's also made up.
    Daredevil isn't even considered an incredible tactician and he outsmarted the Grandmaster an Elder of the Universe with superhuman level intellect.
    Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#15  Edited By Tradog

also punisher deadpool cant kill deadpool but he can beat him like he did befor I mean I like deadpool but the guy got beat by squirl girl

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16  Edited By Mr. Wilson
    Tradog said:
    also punisher deadpool cant kill deadpool but he can beat him like he did befor I mean I like deadpool ... [more]

Squirrel Girl also beat Doom and Thanos sooooo Punisher would get his @$$ handed to him. 

Deadpool would kill Frank if he took him seriously.  Check out #3.
    Dead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Dead
    @Vance Astro said:
    " If I wanted to get technical your explanation wouldn't fit.It's completely bogus.
    The Punisher also beat Taskmaster so and so did Moon Knight who is a worst fighter than Deadpool.Beating Taskmaster doesn't give you a win over the Punisher.
    Deadpool isn't out of Taskmaster's league.Even if Deadpool beat him,Taskmaster is still the better fighter.
    The Punisher has also fought Wolverine and Hulk
    He has not been trained just as much as Frank.That's made up.
    He's also not an incredible tactician.That's also made up.
    Daredevil isn't even considered an incredible tactician and he outsmarted the Grandmaster an Elder of the Universe with superhuman level intellect.
    "

I'd have to go with Vance there, Deadpool was hired to kill Frank, but he failed to do so. I mean Deadpool is bad ass but he isn't as well trained in weapons as Frank, I mean if you read "Punisher: Born." he killed over a dozen Viet-Congs with a shovel when he ran out of bullets for his M-60 machine gun. I mean the guy has killed the Marvel Universe and has out smarted even Dr. Doom. But that was a different univere but did Deadpool do that? No. Now when it comes down to hand-to-hand combat I think they are about the same, Punisher did stand against Batman in a fist fight and got some good licks on him. He has also had a stand still with Daredevil. But I think Frank could beat Deadpool not kill him.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.