Is Frank the most durable "regular human" in all of comics?

• 59 results
#51 Posted by cody1984 (1366 posts) - - Show Bio
@VII アメリカの英雄 said:
" @cody1984 said:

She could do it with a thought however frank held off firebrand trying to burn his arm off without showing any pain I doubt Mary would kill him with the attack and depending on how angry he is at the time it might not even faze him like firebrand didn't. 

Whatever Firebrand was trying to do isn't the issue.The fact of the matter is he didn't do anything.He grabbed Frank's wrists and the gloves he's wearing have no blemishes on them whatsoever.If Frank had actually been burned he would have been screaming..not Firebrand.

@ebuchanan said:
" @VII アメリカの英雄: i believe he was not until he was killed and his body replaced with a cyborg one...................................................... "
He was never a regular human even before he was a cyborg.
"

Frank's hand is bandaged up from taking damage in that fight so yeah it did hurt him.  Also the glove looks somewhat melted but yeah the artist could've done better there. 

@VII アメリカの英雄 said:
" @spiderbat87 said:   "
why is that? "
His strength and durability were superhuman even before his enhancements. "

That is true.

As for the pic of Kingpin being shot up the Kingpin is a badass but Frank has been shot up just as bad.

#52 Posted by VII アメリカの英雄 (105 posts) - - Show Bio
@spiderbat87 said:
" @VII アメリカの英雄 said:
why is that? "
I thought he was just a big Russian on Steds "
What are Steds? Steroids?
Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
#53 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (45774 posts) - - Show Bio
@VII アメリカの英雄 said:
" @spiderbat87 said:
" @VII アメリカの英雄 said:
why is that? "
I thought he was just a big Russian on Steds "
What are Steds? Steroids? "
lol yea
#54 Posted by VII アメリカの英雄 (105 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cody.

The Punisher didn't take those shots full on.He was wearing a vest.You can see the mesh in the bullet holes.The shots hurt him but those weren't direct hits.The Kingpin simply got shot.
As far as the scans with Firebrand the scans of the fight show that Frank had no damage done to his costume.How he was hurt under that is beyond me.Those bandages are from something else.
#55 Posted by VII アメリカの英雄 (105 posts) - - Show Bio
@spiderbat87 said:
lol yea "
I think he is on roids but either he went to far or these are some weird comic steroids because he's definitely a superhuman.
Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
#56 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (45774 posts) - - Show Bio
@VII アメリカの英雄 said:
" @Cody.

The Punisher didn't take those shots full on.He was wearing a vest.You can see the mesh in the bullet holes.The shots hurt him but those weren't direct hits.The Kingpin simply got shot.
As far as the scans with Firebrand the scans of the fight show that Frank had no damage done to his costume.How he was hurt under that is beyond me.Those bandages are from something else.
"
Bulletproof vests are not made of mesh
#57 Posted by VII アメリカの英雄 (105 posts) - - Show Bio
@spiderbat87 said:
" @VII アメリカの英雄 said:
" @Cody.

"
Bulletproof vests are not made of mesh "
Frank's Kevlar Vest is.
#58 Posted by cody1984 (1366 posts) - - Show Bio
@VII アメリカの英雄 said:
"@Cody.

"

The fight he had with firebrand and a dozen other super villian goons happened right before his fight with Osborn so the confrontation he had with the hood and his goons are where the wounds came from. 
#59 Posted by VII アメリカの英雄 (105 posts) - - Show Bio
@cody1984 said:
" @VII アメリカの英雄 said:
"@Cody.

"
The fight he had with firebrand and a dozen other super villian goons happened right before his fight with Osborn so the confrontation he had with the hood and his goons are where the wounds came from.  "
Ok.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.