Follow

Punisher

Character » Punisher appears in 2803 issues.

When U.S. Marine veteran Frank Castle's family's was murdered for witnessing a mob hit, the man vowed to avenge their deaths and became a one-man army in his personal war against the criminal underworld. With a distinct death's head skull adorning his chest, Frank Castle became the vigilante known as the Punisher.

Disney are really sinking their teeth in

• 55 results
    Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
    defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

just read Punisher MAX. dont buy the other. simple enough. neither is really very canon anyways.
    Avatar image for deactivated-5af7470263a09
    deactivated-5af7470263a09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CATMANEXE:
    I wasnt aware the PM was crazy. I was just answering what appeared in my message box. That doesnt mean I dont have the balls to not reply to you here, as you say.  

Those Frankencastle pages say nothing that hasnt already been said better. Theres a world of difference between that stupid looking cyborg thing and The trenchcoated lone gunman who we all know.  

defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kev17: 
    so dont read the book. ive been reading it since day one, every series, and i honestly really like the Frankencastle arc and dont feel its ruined the character. funny you aid that those pages say as if your not even reading it? i gave the Wrightston Punisher a chance as well and didnt shy away because of change, and it was alright, but this is muc better. most of your rants here however are not even true. theyre not whats happening in the stories, not what other people have said, and you dont speak for the collective Punisher fans. im wearing a Punisher skull tshirt as im typing this! your just making this stuff up, likely because you need attention and found something you think others will listen to. doubly, they killed Frank and chopped him to pieces, a very logical turning point in his story. you would rather they just had him alive and normal the next issue like nothing happened? you wouldnt feel more insulted by that, nor the fact that they didnt even try and do something creative? the whole point of your thread here seems to be that Punisher is toned down, which is wrong, you made it up, that he isnt Frank Castle, which is also wrong, and that Disney was responsible, which honestly, well, ill be nice on that one. you failed to say anything actually honest about the current state of the Punisher comics as it is. all you seem to know is youve seen a picture of what Frankencastle looks like and it looks different. 
    again, dont buy the comic. buy MAX, its there for you. problem solved. nothing more to rant about.

and no, dont PM me your rants about comics and how theyre written. i dont care what your reason for it is.
    defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BTW: Disney had absolutely nothing to do with the direction of the Punisher comic.
    Avatar image for deathdefyingdevil
    DeathDefyingDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5af7470263a09
    deactivated-5af7470263a09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CATMANEXE: 

I read the samples and the list. Those were enough. Your entitled to your opinion, whether you like mine or not is of no consequence to me. And dont worry i wont be communicating with you in any way from here on out.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.