Anyone else think this was a bad idea?

#1 Posted by Dr Doomsday (205 posts) - - Show Bio

Does anyone besides me think it was a bad idea to put Kingpin against the Punisher in Punisher:MAX. I mean Punisher is supposed to be the guy who always gets his target and the Kingpin is Mr. Untouchable. Share your thoughts...

#2 Posted by Dracade102 (8452 posts) - - Show Bio

If Done Correctly, it could be work out..
#3 Posted by G'bandit (13664 posts) - - Show Bio

Meh, let it happen. I don't like Punisher that much anyway

#4 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8935 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dr Doomsday:  If well written it could be awesome. Kingpin being a mob boss could fit perfectly in the MAX verse given good writing.
#5 Posted by JonesDeini (3874 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dr Doomsday: 
I think it's being handled quite well so far. Aaron's method of showing us how the Kingpin came to be was great. And the angle of him inheriting Frank as a problem is take on their relationship. I LOVE that Bullseye's been brought in, Aaron's characterization of him has been great. My only complaint about this series is the issue delays.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.