Follow

Puck

Character » Puck appears in 905 issues.

The bouncing and dwarfish dynamo of Alpha Flight, the good natured Puck is the heart and soul of the team. He had recently joined Psylocke and Storms' Uncanny X-Force but has now returned to Alpha Flight working in space.

Bring Puck back!

Eet Mor Puppee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Eet Mor Puppee

Puck is way too awesome to be killed off. It's about time that Marvel brought him back. The rest of Alpha Flight can stay dead for all I care, but Puck is way cooler than ninety percent of Marvel's current population. At the very least he should be put on one of the Avengers or X-Men teams, but I actually would prefer it if he had his own book.
    N7_Normandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By N7_Normandy

If you're reading thew new Wolverine series, he makes an appearance

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By PrinceIMC
    @N7_Normandy said:
    "If you're reading thew new Wolverine series, he makes an appearance "

What has been going on with Puck? I was kinda mad that he wasn't in the Alpha Flight Chaos War one-shot but I guess if he's being used elsewhere.....I say if they revive Alpha Flight Puck could be a corrupted villain for them.
    AbsolvedOfSin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

He is back.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.