Follow

Betsy Braddock

Character » Betsy Braddock appears in 4596 issues.

British beauty Elizabeth Braddock is twin sister of Captain Britain a mutant, former fashion model, and Charter Pilot. She is a long-standing member of the X-Men, Leader of Excalibur, and Founder of the reformed Captain Britain Corps, multi-versal alternate versions of herself.

Psylocke main telepath

telepathic666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By telepathic666

now that Prof. Xavier has been killed. (At least for the Moment) And Emma's telepathy gone for at least the time being, does it stand to reason that Psylocke is the premiere mutant telepath.

Thunderscream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By Thunderscream

I know she's technically an Omega telepath (a title established by Remender but not really utilized by other writers) but I still feel like she doesn't utilize her telepathy in the same conventional fashion as other telepaths. While the scale of her power may be equal or greater than these, I think Rachel Grey, The 3 in 1 and Quentin Quire, they'd be more likely to squat down at Cerebro than she.

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By darthfury78

@Thunderscream said:

I know she's technically an Omega telepath (a title established by Remender but not really utilized by other writers) but I still feel like she doesn't utilize her telepathy in the same conventional fashion as other telepaths. While the scale of her power may be equal or greater than these, I think Rachel Grey, The 3 in 1 and Quentin Quire, they'd be more likely to squat down at Cerebro than she.

They could better use Psylocke's abilities in Superior Spider-Man as she would know that he's not Peter Parker. In my opinion, Psylocke x Spider-Man would make a great team.

XsPectre28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By XsPectre28

i think rachel is the most qualified at the moment but it will probably go to the 3 in 1

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By lykopis

With young Jean Grey around, looks like it's Jean. She's pretty powerful in such a short amount of time, I mean -- she shut Wolverine down...**tries really hard not to roll eyes**

Bendis Bullsh*t.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#6  Edited By Teerack

Rachel is a stronger telepathic, and Kid Omega is strong then both of them.

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
    Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By Yung ANcient One

Yes she is, because the rest are kids XP (+)

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By darthphoenix

rachel is. especially after being trained by both emma and prof x himself

EnSabahNurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By EnSabahNurX

@lykopis said:

With young Jean Grey around, looks like it's Jean. She's pretty powerful in such a short amount of time, I mean -- she shut Wolverine down...**tries really hard not to roll eyes**

Bendis Bullsh*t.

Well wolverine probably subconsciously let her in because he has a serious jean infatuation lol =_= Otherwise it was just ridiculous XD

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.