Follow

Betsy Braddock

Character » Betsy Braddock appears in 4601 issues.

British beauty Elizabeth Braddock is older twin sister of Captain Britain a mutant, former fashion model, and Charter Pilot. She is a long-standing member of the X-Men, Leader of Excalibur, and Founder of the reformed Captain Britain Corps, multi-versal alternate versions of herself.

Is it just me, or do you guys miss Psylocke with the X-men?

Jaadu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 60

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Jaadu

I don't know if it's just me, but i miss Psylocke with the X-MEN! I mean I read a few comics with her in Exiles, and it's not the same!!! What do you think? Do you think she'll be back in time for Uncanny X-men #500???

Dormath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Dormath

i would love to see her back with the X-men or hook up with cable yeah that is out of no where

Jaadu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Jaadu

lol :( man Exlies is cool but they should have a different Psylocke for that universe! lol Well hopefully she'll return for the BIG #500!!!

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#4  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

I don't really miss her with the X-men I just miss her in general.

Iron Apollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Iron Apollo

she hasn't been written well since the late 80's early 90's, so I miss that but not her?

Huntsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Huntsman

I'm with you guys. I personally hate just about any story that involves alternate universes. I just find the whole concept stupid and boring. Now I can normally ignore these stories, but with Psylocke, one of my most beloved characters, condemned to the Exiles, I can ignore them no longer. Psylocke is being treated like crap by the very man who created her (damn you, Chris Claremont, DAMN YOU!!!) and I for one am getting more than a little irritated.

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By fesak  Moderator

Huntsman says:

"I'm with you guys. I personally hate just about any story that involves alternate universes. I just find the whole concept stupid and boring. Now I can normally ignore these stories, but with Psylocke, one of my most beloved characters, condemned to the Exiles, I can ignore them no longer. Psylocke is being treated like crap by the very man who created her (damn you, Chris Claremont, DAMN YOU!!!) and I for one am getting more than a little irritated."

WTF are you talking about, he constantly upgrades her powers to the point of ridiculous. She now can turn invisible by telekinetically vibrating all molecules in her body, and also contain atomic bombs with her TK. Is that treated like crap? More like treated by fanboyism.

Byt please kick her off Exiles, and bring in someone interesting. Anyone will do, really.

Avatar image for cosmic_sentinel
    Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

Personally, I'd like to see her more like her 90s self and be part of a well written Excalibur with Captain Britain, Pete Wisdom and a few other British/European heroes. The team should feel part of the Marvel U not sidelined because they're based in Britain. They missed a chance to have a great team with Civil War with American heroes moving to Britain to avoid the conflict, much like the Thing did (though he picked France). That won't happen, but I can dream.

zero edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#9  Edited By zero edge

Yeah I liked 90s Psylocke too.

LexiCat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By LexiCat

NO. NO NO.. Psylocke does NOT belong with Excalibur. They are awesome with their continuity! If anything? They need to UNKILL Earth 616's Kitty Pryde and send her back to Britan to be a member of Excalibur again. I've never been that big of a Psylocke fan. I have to agree with her being too ridiculously powerful... She's constantly being upgraded as has been said. It's hard to tell where she belongs, but keep her away from Excalibur. The one thing that always worked about that team and that book was the chemistry you felt when you read it.. I miss those days with Kitty and Pete, Kurt and Meggan.. Seriously that was just a great book.

ChrisAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ChrisAngel

LexiCat says:

"NO. NO NO.. Psylocke does NOT belong with Excalibur. They are awesome with their continuity! If anything? They need to UNKILL Earth 616's Kitty Pryde and send her back to Britan to be a member of Excalibur again. I've never been that big of a Psylocke fan. I have to agree with her being too ridiculously powerful... She's constantly being upgraded as has been said. It's hard to tell where she belongs, but keep her away from Excalibur. The one thing that always worked about that team and that book was the chemistry you felt when you read it.. I miss those days with Kitty and Pete, Kurt and Meggan.. Seriously that was just a great book."

We still dont know she's dead for sure...yet. I dont anyway! But yes! Personally I'd love a Kitty/Pete reuinion!

Exusiai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#12  Edited By Exusiai

LexiCat says:

"NO. NO NO.. Psylocke does NOT belong with Excalibur. They are awesome with their continuity! If anything? They need to UNKILL Earth 616's Kitty Pryde and send her back to Britan to be a member of Excalibur again. I've never been that big of a Psylocke fan. I have to agree with her being too ridiculously powerful... She's constantly being upgraded as has been said. It's hard to tell where she belongs, but keep her away from Excalibur. The one thing that always worked about that team and that book was the chemistry you felt when you read it.. I miss those days with Kitty and Pete, Kurt and Meggan.. Seriously that was just a great book."

Has a better Idea, reform the New X-Men with Kitty as their Advisor not Emma

The Enigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By The Enigma

Exusiai says:

"LexiCat says:
    Has a better Idea, reform the New X-Men with Kitty as their Advisor not Emma "

No, Marvel have decided to just dismiss any good ideas: Spiderman and X-Men Universes, 'nuff said.

Exusiai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#14  Edited By Exusiai

The Enigma says:

"Exusiai says:
    "LexiCat says:
    Has a better Idea, reform the New X-Men with Kitty as their Advisor not Emma "

No, Marvel have decided to just dismiss any good ideas: Spiderman and X-Men Universes, 'nuff said."

True, True

Jaadu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Jaadu

PSYLOCKE needs to be put back in the x-men series, i personally dont want her in the exiles now lol! I love her new costume, but i feel the reason she's in the new exiles is so that people will buy the comic not for any other real reason!

The 502 Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16  Edited By The 502 Kid

I agree she needs to comeback the Jim lee run in the early 90s were the best IMO!

Midnight Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#17  Edited By Midnight Devil

She should be back in 616, but with X-Force not X-men. She would be awesome on X-Force.

KEVSTER2go

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By KEVSTER2go

she should come back .not the same with out her

Elementhor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Elementhor

sorry for the ignorance but most of what i know about comics is read in here and internet so...why isn't she with the x-men in the mainstream i mean where is she at the time of present comics in manifest destiny and stuff and is the new exiles or wherever she is another space and time???...
    [now some spoilers]

jaja well she was in the wolverine and the x-men cartoon for 1 episode
    [end of spoilers]

truthfully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By truthfully

She's with the new Exiles yes, a team of characters that travels from one dimension to another ....

But personally I'd like to see her back mainstream ... Jim Lee style ><

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By pixelized
    Elementhor said:
    "sorry for the ignorance but most of what i know about comics is read in here and internet so...why isn't she with the x-men in the mainstream i mean where is she at the time of present comics in manifest destiny and stuff and is the new exiles or wherever she is another space and time???...
    She just appeared there......Earth 616 psylocke is reality traveling with the New exiles
    Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Lantern Prime

MAn I love and miss Psylocke with X-Men.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

#23  Edited By time1

yes i missed psylocke a lot, she should return to x-men she was brillant then.

caption
    caption

caption
    caption
    caption
    caption
    THALASTDRAGON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#24  Edited By THALASTDRAGON

i definitely miss her in tha main x-books, i never cared for tha exiles, and she got cover treatment wit uncanny #509 i think

Avatar image for the_devil_tiger
    The Devil Tiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By The Devil Tiger

PSYLOCKE !!!!!
    PSYLOCKE !!!!!
    PSYLOCKE !!!!!
    PSYLOCKE !!!!!
    PSYLOCKE !!!!!
    PSYLOCKE !!!!!
    PSYLOCKE !!!!!
    PSYLOCKE !!!!!

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By pixelized
    THALASTDRAGON said:
    "i definitely miss her in tha main x-books, i never cared for tha exiles, and she got cover treatment wit uncanny #509 i think"
    she's also in it

oh snap
    Mz P!NK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Mz P!NK

Or even in the video games...it was a let down when in the 2nd x-men legends game they let her go and others like jubilee & beast being inactive : ( 

Oh well...maybe she's just that great that we can't handle that much?! lol : /

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.