Follow

Betsy Braddock

Character » Betsy Braddock appears in 4596 issues.

British beauty Elizabeth Braddock is twin sister of Captain Britain a mutant, former fashion model, and Charter Pilot. She is a long-standing member of the X-Men, Leader of Excalibur, and Founder of the reformed Captain Britain Corps, multi-versal alternate versions of herself.

I want to read more psylocke but were do I start ?

SHAZAM2017

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SHAZAM2017

Hey guy I just got into comics and I think there awesome and I really like the x men and especial psylocke but I just don't know where to start. Please help

Madame_Mist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Madame_Mist

Depends. British or Asian Psylocke?

chasereis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By chasereis

@SHAZAM2017: Sure thing. But I warn you this will be a comprehensive list. Start with the Captain Britain Trade of '85 series. I would then read New Mutants annual 2, then X-Men annual 10. Jump into Uncanny Xmen (v1) 210-227. You can jump a bit from there I would read Uncanny 244, 249-250, then 255-258. Jump to X-Men (v1) 20-22 then 31-32, Jump back to Uncanny 319, then skip till 328-330 then 338. Check out the Crimson Dawn LS 1-4. Back to X-Men (v1) for 76-78. You can then jump to X-treme X-Men 1-4. On to Uncanny 456 and basically read until 465. That should get you about 85% of all her major events.

SHAZAM2017

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SHAZAM2017

Wow thank you so much that will for sure be what I'm going to be searching for in the back issue's and also I'm thinking about getting the rick remender run of uncanny x-force.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Rabbitearsblog

I would also check out the storyline "Mutant Massacre." That's where Psylocke becomes apart of the X-Men for the first time.

Tazirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By Tazirai

If you want to know her FULL history, not just either British or Asian, Start at the captain Britain trades. New mutants Annual 2, then 211 up to 250. There are also some Marvel summer Winter specials she plays a large role in during her British Body phase.

kiss_lamia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#7  Edited By kiss_lamia

@SHAZAM2017: Go for her older apperances first so probably British Betsy then branch out to the 90's.

VZA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By VZA

Shazam covered it... but if there's any story you should start with... it's issues 256-258 of Uncanny X-Men.  That's basically where her transformation is explained.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.