Mega Man, rush and Zero :)

Shonen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Shonen

Best megaman character is Protoman nuff said.

gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By gunswordfist
Allenheart said:
"mega man characters umm

Mega Man, rush and Zero :)"
Yeah good old Rush.
Acheron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Acheron

Protoman's pretty awesome. He's like the precursor to Zero, who was the best MM character.

Rush is great. I only realized a little while ago how much Megaman has in common with Casshern, lol.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By Static Shock

Zero and Bass.

gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By gunswordfist
Acheron said:
"Protoman's pretty awesome. He's like the precursor to Zero, who was the best MM character.

Rush is great. I only realized a little while ago how much Megaman has in common with Casshern, lol."
Casshern?! Isn't that anime from the creator of Cyber City Oedo which I hear has characters that are like Mega Man and Rush but more badass. lol
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Classic Megaman

Duo
Roll
Iris
Acheron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Acheron
gunswordfist said:
"Acheron said:
"Protoman's pretty awesome. He's like the precursor to Zero, who was the best MM character.

Rush is great. I only realized a little while ago how much Megaman has in common with Casshern, lol."
Casshern?! Isn't that anime from the creator of Cyber City Oedo which I hear has characters that are like Mega Man and Rush but more badass. lol"
Casshern is awesome.....I never watched the original series or the nineties movie, but the new series (Casshern Sins) is badass. The amount of carnage that the fights create is incredible.

He looks a lot like Megaman X after he gets his armor in the first game, and Friender, his dog, looks like a more pissed off version of Rush. If you watch the series, it's almost impossible to not note the similarities.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Acheron said:
"gunswordfist said:
"Acheron said:

Casshern?! Isn't that anime from the creator of Cyber City Oedo which I hear has characters that are like Mega Man and Rush but more badass. lol"
Casshern is awesome.....I never watched the original series or the nineties movie, but the new series (Casshern Sins) is badass. The amount of carnage that the fights create is incredible.

He looks a lot like Megaman X after he gets his armor in the first game, and Friender, his dog, looks like a more pissed off version of Rush. If you watch the series, it's almost impossible to not note the similarities."
Did you see the Casshern movie?
Acheron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Acheron
Vance Astro said:
"Acheron said:
"gunswordfist said:
"Acheron said:

He looks a lot like Megaman X after he gets his armor in the first game, and Friender, his dog, looks like a more pissed off version of Rush. If you watch the series, it's almost impossible to not note the similarities."
Did you see the Casshern movie?"
No, but I wanna. I've heard good things about it. Have you?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Acheron said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Acheron said:
"gunswordfist said:
"Acheron said:

Did you see the Casshern movie?"
No, but I wanna. I've heard good things about it. Have you?"
I saw it 4 times.It's like 3 hours long though....
gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By gunswordfist
Vance Astro said:
"Classic Megaman
Duo
Roll
Iris
"
Iris?! Don't tell me I have to brush up on my Mega Man knowledge again. I just found out more about Protoman yesterday...Acheron said:
"gunswordfist said:
"Acheron said:

Oh yeah I heard about that new series. I got a lot of anime to watch.
Acheron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Acheron
Vance Astro said:
"I saw it 4 times.It's like 3 hours long though...."
Wow. It must be pretty kickass.
gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By gunswordfist
Acheron said:
"Vance Astro said:
Wow. It must be pretty kickass."

The longer the better.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
gunswordfist said:
"Acheron said:
"Vance Astro said:

The longer the better."
Not when it's not dubbed in english.The first part is really boring and I had to read the whole thing.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
gunswordfist said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Classic Megaman
Duo
Roll
Iris
"
Iris?! Don't tell me I have to brush up on my Mega Man knowledge again. I just found out more about Protoman yesterday...
Iris was Zero's girl in Megaman X4 if you play his story.When you kill her brother Colonel...you have to fight her.
gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By gunswordfist
Vance Astro said:
"gunswordfist said:
"Acheron said:
"Vance Astro said:

The longer the better."
Not when it's not dubbed in english.The first part is really boring and I had to read the whole thing."

I HATE anime in its original language. That's all good for martial arts movies. I'll watch the dubbed version one day.
Acheron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Acheron
Vance Astro said:
"gunswordfist said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Classic Megaman
Duo
Roll
Iris
"
Iris?! Don't tell me I have to brush up on my Mega Man knowledge again. I just found out more about Protoman yesterday...
Iris was Zero's girl in Megaman X4 if you play his story.When you kill her brother Colonel...you have to fight her."
I felt bad when I killed her, but I remember her circumstance for choosing to fight being dumb. Was she just mad that you killed Colonel? I think that was it.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Acheron said:
"Vance Astro said:
"gunswordfist said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Classic Megaman
Duo
Roll
Iris
"
Iris was Zero's girl in Megaman X4 if you play his story.When you kill her brother Colonel...you have to fight her."
I felt bad when I killed her, but I remember her circumstance for choosing to fight being dumb. Was she just mad that you killed Colonel? I think that was it."
Yes...she used his soul to make the armor she fights you in so you're basically fighting them both.I remember in the beginning of the fight she says "Stay with me brother" and his soul flies out..then the armor pops on.
gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By gunswordfist
Vance Astro said:
"gunswordfist said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Classic Megaman
Duo
Roll
Iris
"
X4?! I'm not past X2. lol I thought you were talking about just classic Mega Man characters.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
gunswordfist said:
"Vance Astro said:
"gunswordfist said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Classic Megaman
Duo
Roll
Iris
"
X4?! I'm not past X2. lol I thought you were talking about just classic Mega Man characters."
No I said Classic Megaman as in Megaman from 1-9.Not X.I don't really like Megaman X the character..as soon as I could use Zero and Axel I did.
Acheron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Acheron
Vance Astro said:
"Acheron said:
"Vance Astro said:
"gunswordfist said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Classic Megaman
Duo
Roll
Iris
"
I felt bad when I killed her, but I remember her circumstance for choosing to fight being dumb. Was she just mad that you killed Colonel? I think that was it."
Yes...she used his soul to make the armor she fights you in so you're basically fighting them both.I remember in the beginning of the fight she says "Stay with me brother" and his soul flies out..then the armor pops on."
Yeah, I used to think that was dumb.......in fact, I think, story-wise, X4 was sub-par compared to the rest of the X series.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Acheron said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Acheron said:
"Vance Astro said:
"gunswordfist said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Classic Megaman
Duo
Roll
Iris
"
Yes...she used his soul to make the armor she fights you in so you're basically fighting them both.I remember in the beginning of the fight she says "Stay with me brother" and his soul flies out..then the armor pops on."
Yeah, I used to think that was dumb.......in fact, I think, story-wise, X4 was sub-par compared to the rest of the X series."
I think Storywise it was the best one actually.1 and 2..I didn't even care about the story.In fact I don't even remember what it was.X3 was ok,X4 next to X6.
Acheron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Acheron
Vance Astro said:
"I think Storywise it was the best one actually.1 and 2..I didn't even care about the story.In fact I don't even remember what it was.X3 was ok,X4 next to X6."
The only good point of the first three X games, story-wise, I think was Zero's death. Maybe it was because I was something like five when I saw it, but that kinda hit me hard.

I liked X5's story the most, I think. Or X6. Which one had Zero crash into the space station?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Acheron said:
"Vance Astro said:
"I think Storywise it was the best one actually.1 and 2..I didn't even care about the story.In fact I don't even remember what it was.X3 was ok,X4 next to X6."
The only good point of the first three X games, story-wise, I think was Zero's death. Maybe it was because I was something like five when I saw it, but that kinda hit me hard.

I liked X5's story the most, I think. Or X6. Which one had Zero crash into the space station?"
I think that was X5 with the crash.
Acheron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Acheron
Vance Astro said:
"Acheron said:
"Vance Astro said:

I liked X5's story the most, I think. Or X6. Which one had Zero crash into the space station?"
I think that was X5 with the crash."
That was probably my favourite moment in the X series.....I just think it's too awesome.

X5 was probably my favourite X game. After that, the X series started to slump, IMO.
gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By gunswordfist
Vance Astro said:
"gunswordfist said:
"Vance Astro said:
"gunswordfist said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Classic Megaman
Duo
Roll
Iris
"
X4?! I'm not past X2. lol I thought you were talking about just classic Mega Man characters."
No I said Classic Megaman as in Megaman from 1-9.Not X.I don't really like Megaman X the character..as soon as I could use Zero and Axel I did."
Oh I know you did, I meant I didn't know you listed any X characters. I'm about to play the first one.
gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By gunswordfist

Proto Man is still the man!!
Manbro22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Definitely Zero, by a mile.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.