Flash speed was stated to be on par with Speed of light during season 2
Comics follows science ! In order to travel through time Flash had to go at speeds FTL or near those the light speed !
1. He has not proven he can travel at light speed.
2. Comics follow their own established rules. As goes for any superhero universe, it was stated Flash's top speed in Mach 2 when going through time, if that's what the show established, that's his top speed, period.
3. Following feats, Flash is slower than Clark, by a large margin.
@thebestofthebest: Traveling through time in the show isn't impressive like in comics, Flash's top speed is a couple times faster than the speed of sound. In the series, he still sees bullets move in slow motion at his top speed, by season 10 Clark sees bullets in a complete stand still, as well as explosions generated by explosives and missiles. He at one point moved so fast a nuclear missile that just launched was at a complete stand still from his perspective.
@xxxddd: Clark could see the light in slow motion . Which gives him at least nanosecond reaction speed.Nobody on CW could rival his speed
A one-time that he never replicated again, despite the fact that he grew supposedly more powerful(and thus faster) as the series progressed. That faster than light speed feat means nothing.
Even if Clark was slower, his durability means them punching him will only result in their arms being broken. Clark has survived being in the core of the Sun, floating in the vaccum of space. He has also shrugged off bbullets and c4 explosions.
As far as strength goes, he punched a clone of himself with such force(on one occasion)the force of the punch almost leveled a hydrodam and created tidal waves, and on another occasion sent his clone flying into space. He also punched another kryptonian with such force they were sent flying across Metropolis, super leaped and grabbed the daily planet globe as he continued to soar into the air without slowing down in momentum(the globe weighed more than a ton), AND he moved a planet rivaling Saturn in size and pushed it into space with minimal effort.
@thebestofthebest: Clark didn't die from the explosion, nor was he harmed, he just used his super speed to escape the rubble that trapped Doomsday.
Doomsday nearly killed Clark because:
1. Doomsday was engineered to have a superior level of Clark's strength(which he did, at the time)
2. Clark's healing factor didn't work(for some reason, otherwise Clark would have been to fight for much longer)
3. Clark displayed super speed that had Doomsday as fast as humans(since Doomsday was frozen), meaning Clark could have used his speed to blitz and bfr Doomsday without DD landing a hit on him.
Anyway, Clark curbstomps everyone. Nobody here is anywhere near as strong as he is, so they can't harm, nobody here is as fast as he is, so they won't see him coming, nobody here is as durable as he is, so they can't withstand his attacks.
This is just strength and durability I'm talking about here, his heat vision makes it worse.