By Xerolot 10 Comments
Loki, Loki, Loki.... Most of you probably already know him. He's Thors "evil" brother. From his childhood he lived in the Thors shadow. From movies people can say that he wants power and the crown. That is somehow true. He wants to be a king of Asgard, he wants to be loved by Odin who always favored Thor. He decided to destroy one of the greatest enemies of Asgard, but even if he had good intentions his actions were considered as evil (mostly because of his attemps to kill off Thor). After his defeat he fell to the space where he was propably captured and tortured by Thanos. After that a lot has happend but it's another story. He's very intelligent and likes to use the environment during fight. His biggest weakness is his arrogance.
- Magic - his main ability.
- He is not outmatched strenght-wise by Thor. Thor was able to overpower Iron Man strenght-wise when Iron Man had power amp. According to this Iron Man can lift 3 tons. Also Thor was able to trade blows with the Hulk and stop his strike with own arm. Hulk is insanely strong.
- Stabs Kurse. Dude who's durable enough to laugh-off Mjolnir.
- Grabs Stark with one hand and throws him without any effort
- Kills/Ko's guard with one strike (one hand strike, casually, without effort) and then he casually throws a adult person with one hard on the table so hard that this person did a flip. And then he holds this person in place with one arm.
Reflexes and speed
- He's not outmatched reflexes/speed wise by Thor during their fights. Thor was able to block lasers with his Mjolnir, blitz and compete against such characters as Iron Man.
- His reflexes and speed are good enough to defeat 4 skilled soldiers at once with only a dagger and then leave without a scratch
- Freezes Heimdall who was trying to attack him
- Most amazing feat. While flying, in mid-battle, without any sign of danger he catches an arrow with his hand without even looking.
- He gets tagged by Mjolnir and he break throught this building. Not even a scratch.
- He's tanking bullets to the chest and the to the face like it is nothing. Not even a scratch.
- If this is him not his illusion (hard to say when he turned invisible and created illusion) he survives being impaled
- Tanks point blank explosive arrow explosion to the face. Very small scratch under left eye.
- Gets send flying by Hulk and destroys a part of a wall with his body. Small graze near left ear.
- Gets solid beating from the Hulk. Few scratches and bewilderment
- Tanks a shield throw from Cap and a lot of his punches. Without a scratch.
- Tanks shot from this advanced gun without a scratch
- Tanks shot from Iron Man repulsors to the chest without a scratch
- Tanks shot from the scepter to the chest without a scratch. Scepter is able to oneshot most of the vehicles
Skill and intelligence
- Lolstomps Captain America (while he didn't outskilled him, but his skill was enough to tag Steve few times and break his defense)
- Loki uses environment and his mind when he fights. He tries to fool his enemy with illusions (examples in magic section)
- Good feat of Loki intelligence is his plan in Avengers 1. He planned how to destroy Avengers from inside and he almost succeeded.
- His biggest weakness is his arrogance. But after his fight against Captain America (first solid punch to the face) and then against Hulk (really hard beating) he has more respect to his enemies and he's more carefull now.
For now this is everything but I'll uptade this respect thread soon.