The Deadly Conduit for the Will of Forgotten Gods.
Casual Alias: August Hudson
Field Names: Uncommon, The Huntsman, Manala
- August maintains the mutant ability of perfect eidetic memory (instant recall), but during his 2-decade long study in Tibet, he was able to evolve his mutant genetics more externally. Using a wide array of motions where he naturally shifts fields of energy from his core, August can propel or even weaponize plates of the earth below his feet. (Think, earth bending)
- Raised mixed martial artist
- Hudson always has a pistol, a smoke bomb, and a knife on him at all times
- Always has a covert patch of cyanide underneath his right sleeve for... reasons
- When on more serious missions he carries a lot more weaponry like a rifle and katana.
An almost spectral revenant of his more sophisticated human counterpart. This quieter, more conflicted Hudson thinks with the relentless resolute of a living weopon and bears an unreadable mind because of this wild state. In his youth, August spent decades in Tibet, training to utilize the forces of nature and earth like an elemental god. But in the process of gaining that power, he traded his head space with the actual spiritual manifestations of nature it. So, the man that currently goes by Uncommon is actually driven by those primal spirits, who all want different things, but only have one body to command.
OR August is actually a schizophrenic with more power than even a sane man should have, and is living out a personality disassociated penance.
Either way, the Huntsman has most recently taken up the duties of an old and wrathful Romani deity in trade of budding pyromaniac abilities. The extent of his newfound powers are currently capped at traversal through black smoke and generating thick clouds of amber and exhaust.
Fearless, uncanny, and dangerous. With its grizzly fur and trail of shadows, the beast is a cruel trick on the eyes, revealing only rows of jagged crystalline teeth and ember-like breath against the rest of the black abyss.