The ultimate assassin of Marvel vs the one woman to be accepted by the Predators as a Predator. Fight takes place in Times Square which is abandoned but has the usual cover. Elektra has her sai, Katana, and throwing knives. Machiko has a combi stick, wrist blades, and plasma caster. Fight is to the death....FIGHT!!!
The full roster (minus MKX's new characters) vs the marvel universe. I kinda just wanted to see who would actually take the time to go over the full list. I was going to break it up but I figured people would skip the less than stellar characters. Each fight takes place in Times Square in the middle of the day unpopulated but with cars and usual cover.
Borderlands vs Mortal Kombat, Brick as himself vs the Shokan Prince and 9 time mortal combat champion. Brick is armed with his hammer and fists while Goro has his dragon teeth gauntlets. Fight takes place in Goro's lair and is to the death. FIGHT!!!
1. Ghost Rider penance stares Scorpion who feels the guilt and pain of being Quan Chi's enforcer
2. War Machine has superior weaponry, strength, range, and capability. Sektor has teleportation and better h2h. War Machine fills him full of holes after a little hide and go seek.
3. This match would be better with bone claw Wolverines as Baraka has a healing factor that let him survive Kung Lao's hat slice fatality. But since I assume this is latest version of Logan and Baraka is often depicted as the resident hitch of MK we go with Wolverines.
4. Raiden takes this. As the God of thunder he can teleport and has much better h2h showings than Storm who is above average in that respect though Raiden has had millennia to practice martial arts. Plus he can manipulate lightning in unnatural ways while Storm is limited to what nature can produce.
5. Skaar gets a new helmet for his mantle.
6. I want to say a tie since both characters are depicted moving through/teleporting through ice. Iceman is easily the greater manipulator but if neither are effected by ice it would come down to h2h which Sub Zero is far superior but you cannot be Iceman in his Ice form via h2h. If a winner must be picked I'd say Iceman has the better shot via his Ice form long-lasting Sub Zero who has never stayed in an Iced over form.
7. Kenshi, he has similar strenghs via h2h, enhanced senses, and general motivation.Kenshi though is telekinetic, can teleport, can teleport his sword, and has no problem going for kill shots.
8. Ugh this is brutal. Both are trained assassins with sai as their main weapon. I'd say Elektra is the better fighter but I'd say Mileena wins for 3 reasons. 1 magic ability derived from her Edenian half that lets her teleport and continually shoot sai as a projectile. 2 the abilities derived from her Tarkatan half like a healing factor and her teeth, If Elektra gets in close a love bite from Mileena would be a drastic game changer if not a winning move. 3 she is batshit insane giving her an unpredictable edge.
9. She-Hulk smashes the drags Sheeva into court just for giggles.
10. Iron Fist. This probably would be the most entertaining fight of the bunch. I feel their martial arts are about equal though the iron fist ability is more versatile than Liu Kangs fire. If Liu changes into a Dragon then Danny should be fine since he beat Shao Yin the undying just to get the iron fist power.
11. Luke Cage, there is no way Johnny is going to hurt Luke. His durability is too high for Johnny to get around.
12. The Thing beats Goro in one hit or Goro throws the first punch and breaks his hand.
13. Tie, we have the super vigilante who has taken on every criminal organization, ninjas, superhumans, and others vs the supercop who was deemed worthy to fight fallen God's, monsters from other dimensions, demons, ninjas, and criminals. This is 50/50
Bison has been shown to tank at least small arms fire, impalmment, and having a building fall on him. Best case scenario for the Chief is he eventually puts down Bison but the Bison possesses his body for a win.