@tonystark6999: 1. Wait.
2. You claimed it to be multiversal.
3. “The flame of creation” Creation means multiverse in marvel. And I said that if its statement is entirely correct, it means that the entire multiverse must be turned into this fire. Meaning to take all energies in the multiverse to create this flame. And no, world tree isn’t the multiverse.
4. I do.
1. Odin nullified the Eternal Flame, he didn't purged and no one can because Eternal Flame is inextinguishable. By Power they mean something else not the Eternal Flame.
2. Lol..I claimed that Thor strength feat to be Multi-Universal.
3. Yes, it was going to burn the whole Multiverse but Odin stopped it. Eternal Flame is still Multiversal because it was going to destroy the whole Multiverse as I said you before but it didn't because Odin stopped it.