By Thee_Champion 39 Comments
An ivory villa found near the mountains of Jacksonville, Wyoming, Villa Sol is the residence of Thee Champion, his daughter Tassiana Pettis, and her albino German Shepherd, Star. An astonishing haven where wide swaths of marble unroll at one's like a tide of white, Villa Sol was designed to capture the striking aesthetic of the Liafador Palace - the place his daughter's heart called home - while basking in the quiet simplicity of Jacksonville's private mountainside.
The Villa - Layout & Security
A large five bedroom home, Villa Sol stands overlooking the breathtaking mountain views of Jacksonville as a solitary glint of white - like the Sun. Draped by the sun on icy peaks known as towers of proving to those familiar with them, Villa Sol is spread out with a vast choice of spaces including a formal living room, casual family room, formal cinema room for Tassiana, and more. White and grey marble unroll at one's feet, saffron walls stand tall, tiles glimmer with jade onyx, and the gilded staircases stretch elegantly. By design, Villa Sol's predominantly white shade contrasts the green of the landscape, the grey of the mountains, and the blue of the open sky.
The villa is tended to - cleaned, maintained and so on - by three helper androids indistinguishable from humans to the naked eye.
|| Indoors ||
Inside, Villa Sol is a beautiful escape with vast slabs of marble flooring, panoramic windows, Greek influences, open lighting, warm furnishings, family portraits, Tassiana's finger-painted portraits, and statues of Mazoi warriors so as to remind his daughter of her peaceful days on the West Cape. Every room in the villa seems a gallery with many a piece to charm the eye, such as the chandelier glistening in the stairway, the stone columns and graceful archways, crown-moulding and coffered ceilings, and tiled walls and marble floors as elegant as they are timeless. Villa Sol's formal living room is found just off the main entrance hall and offers abundant seating on velvet and warm furnishings surrounding an open fire.
Here, French doors open onto a shady terrace with additional seating and views over a sparkling swimming pool for Tassiana to use for recreation. A family lounge offers cozy seating on oversized beige sofas for his daughter and her friends or visiting siblings to enjoy movie nights and so on. Additionally, Villa Sol features a formal dining room which offers seating for ten people. Found just past the kitchen for seamless service from the villa's android cook, it is also surrounded by captivating mountain views for those dining to enjoy. Furthermore, the villa features home cinema and theater equipped with seating, surround sound, and a cinema screen. And where other homes would feature a gym, Villa Sol instead has a room that is best described as a geometric anomaly. Known as "", it has the surface area of a normal room, but the volume of a small town.
It is similar to, for example, a two-dimensional sheet wherein a circle is cut out and replaced by a three-dimensional hemisphere. Both the circle and three-dimensional hemisphere are "circles" and have the same circumference, but the hemisphere has a different surface area. Haven is a three-dimensional analogue of this, featuring a larger interior volume. Acting as a training room for Thee Champion, Haven simulates possible environments and subjecting him to different physical conditions e.g. gravity, temperature and so on. Haven can only be accessed by Thee Champion by scanning his unique quantum state. The villa also includes a library filled with Tassiana's favorite books. The bedrooms are as follows:
- Thee Champion's Quarters/Master Bedroom: A Greek-influenced master suite featuring a king-sized bed, chaise-lounge and elegant furnishings, the master bedroom is simple yet personable. The suite opens onto a large terrace with sweeping mountain views. The bathroom has floor-to-ceiling jade onyx walls, a dressing table, and unique showering chamber that bathes Thee Champion not in water, but a scorching ionized storm that eradicates all bacteria, foreign substances etc. from his skin and clothes. The bathroom itself is bathed in light from domed sky light. The master suite is on the top floor.
- Tassiana's Quarters/Bedroom: Found on the top floor near the master suite, Tassiana's bedroom is a smaller suite with a wraparound side and a front-panoramic terrace. Featuring gold and blue (her favorite color) decor, it includes a large bed, French doors on two sides open to a large terrace and stunning mountain views, a holographic television, and a different version of Thee Champion's "Haven" room. Called "Cape Tassi" after what Ziccarra had named the West Cape in their daughter's honor, Cape Tassi acts as a recreation room for Tassiana where it's technology replicates her favorite activities e.g. flash-forging large tangible simulations of her favorite stars or recreating her favorite locations from the West Cape.
- Guest Bedroom #1: A top floor guest bedroom white and red decor, king-sized bed and private side terrace. It features it's own bathroom with modern beige tiling and marble, a single basin, large bathtub, and separate shower cubicle.
- Guest Bedroom #2: A ground floor bedroom on the left wing of the villa, it is draped in a black and white color palette with a queen-sized bed, leather headboard, and lacquered mirror furniture. Like all other bedrooms, it has it's own bathroom, laid in chocolate brown marble, with a single basin, separate shower, and large corner bathtub near a window mountain view.
- Guest Bedroom #3: The third guest bedroom, it is a ground floor room in the left wing of the villa. It is decorated in a white and saffron color scheme with a wooden-framed bed. It's bathroom features a peach marble bathtub, separate shower, single basin, and a window view to the mountains.
|| Outdoors ||
Lush, vibrant and verdant, Villa Sol's outdoors are the first glimpse of the residence. It combines the white flare of Greek-influenced architecture set against the lush backdrop of the wilderness and mountains. It features rolling hills, expansive terraces, cozy seating, lively gardens, vibrant landscaping, a color-dappled poolside terrace, and sun loungers ringing the glimmering pool.
The gardens in particular were paid close attention to given Tassiana's love of exploring the gardens of the Liafador Palace with her dog, Star. Here, the gardens are sprinkled-manicured fields that complement the rolling green of nearby hills, the silvery grey of looming mountains, and the kaleidoscopic burst of color from planted flowers. Tides of purple and yellow blooms bordered by bright red poppies bring life to a field of color for Thee Champion's daughter to lose herself in.
To further Tassiana's recreational options, the villa's outdoors include a large playhouse, swing-set, slides, a seesaw, and well furnished tree house for she and Star to spend time in. A dog pool, training tunnel and several other miscellaneous play systems exist for to stimulate Star's need for activity. Helper androids routinely tend to his needs as temporary play partners and permanent caretakers.
Finally, the villa's outdoors are routinely patrolled by android guards designed to resemble the Mazoi warriors from Tassiana's time in the West Cape with Ziccarra and her siblings. Their duties are strictly as guardsmen as specialized nanites tend to the gardens and overall well-being of the villa's outdoors, be it watering and maintaining the greenery, fertilizing the soil, cleaning the pool, or maintaining clean air by filtering any potential airborne toxins, pathogens and so on.
|| Defense & Technology ||
Protected by an assortment of advanced technology and machine smithed by Thee Champion himself, Villa Sol benefits first and foremost from shield generators that can encase the entire villa or specific sections in fields of virtual particles that can annul most forces attempting to break through. Furthermore, the villa enjoys a surveillance system owed to air dispersed nano-clouds of virtual particle-shielded nanites that maintain 24/7 surveillance of the property and correspond with the home's resident A.I., Isa (named after Ziccarra's middle name "Isabella").
To mitigate the effects of an EMP, many of the villa's systems, including the surveillance nanites, are forged from electrically neutral quantum particles. In addition to this, Villa Sol also enjoys the service of waste-consuming and recycling nanites, and high-functioning androids designed to resemble Mazoi warriors for Tassiana's comfort and familiarity. They (10 in number) patrol the villa as it's armed guards with the base physical attributes of a metahuman capable of lifting between 20-50 tons, the additional power to generate and manipulate virtual particle fields themselves, vibranium spears, and personalities designed to maximize Tassiana's comfort. The Mazoi androids report to a clone of the Magistrate synthetic life-form guarding Augusta. The clone, known as "Magistrate #2" is dutiful and dedicated to the protection of Villa Sol and Tassiana.
A facility built into one of the nearby mountains acts as Thee Champion's technology-vault and laboratory, and doubles as the home of the small exomatter generator powering the villa. Additionally, when locked, the front and back doors in the villa can only be opened by scanners uniquely sensitive to Thee Champion and Tassiana's respective quantum states. Finally, the villa's windows are typically reinforced by virtual particle fields so as not to break, and the villa itself includes a teleporter to both the Augusta and Valhöll space stations.
- Standard RPG rules apply e.g. no godmodding, no-selling etc.
- This is a character home thread so don't just show up randomly if you're a stranger with no connection to the characters and no reason to swing by, that would be incredibly strange.
- If you want to attack this location for whatever reason, shoot me a PM on this account or on Grimmwald, King Leo or Andres Knightfall.