• Stan Rodriguez posted a new image.
  • Stan Rodriguez posted a message in the forum topic Saitama vs RWBY god of Darkness. on the Battles board

    @vincentofdoof: No it was collapsing star roaring cannon and that the dude's at least planetary

  • Stan Rodriguez posted a message in the forum topic Ban the User above!. on the Off-Topic board

    Banned for not playing fighting gold

  • Stan Rodriguez posted a message in the forum topic First thing that pops into your mind when I say..... on the Off-Topic board

    Patroclus

  • Stan Rodriguez posted a message in the forum topic Is white privilege real?. on the Off-Topic board

    Yeah, I don't see it as a bad thing though. Like any group would act to make sure those in their group are better off than others.

  • Stan Rodriguez posted a message in the forum topic POLITICS THREAD. on the Off-Topic board

    @decaf_wizard: Yeah but seeing as a lot of shootings in the US especially mass shootings are forms of domestic violence I feel like it'd be pretty safe to keep it on there.

  • Stan Rodriguez posted a message in the forum topic POLITICS THREAD. on the Off-Topic board

    @decaf_wizard: Well to be fair the mideamnour of domestic violence at least according to the ATF includes:(1) is a misdemeanor under Federal, State, or Tribal law;(2) has, as an element, the use or at...

  • Stan Rodriguez posted a message in the forum topic POLITICS THREAD. on the Off-Topic board

    @black3stpanth3r:That's kind of already in place with the prohibited purchasers list including but may vary state by state with:Has been convicted of, or is under indictment for, a crime punishable by...

  • Stan Rodriguez posted a message in the forum topic POLITICS THREAD. on the Off-Topic board

    @black3stpanth3r: Well in the US the 2nd amendment really isn't about hunting though its about your right to self preservation and to overthrow any possible tyrannically governments. Besides the 2nd a...

  • Stan Rodriguez posted a message in the forum topic Does any1 else here have waifu pillows/is it just me?. on the Off-Topic board

    I have no need as I cry into normal pillows like a man thank you very mcuh

  • Stan Rodriguez posted a message in the forum topic POLITICS THREAD. on the Off-Topic board

    @lunacyde: That may be true but its a nice neat organization of a lot of things

  • Stan Rodriguez posted a message in the forum topic POLITICS THREAD. on the Off-Topic board

    @willpayton:Page 6-16: Shows that progressives make up 8% and are at odds in beliefs with 92% of the country. And that issues the politcal right is concered with is the concern of 66% of the country W...

  • Stan Rodriguez posted a message in the forum topic POLITICS THREAD. on the Off-Topic board

    @willpayton: Yeah while I go through it here's a article that uses it as a basisThe Atlantic article based on the study

  • Stan Rodriguez posted a message in the forum topic POLITICS THREAD. on the Off-Topic board

    If this has been posted before let me know, here's a interesting study on modern american politics, though it is a rather lengthy study with relevant info at starting page 6 Link to the Hidden Tribes ...

  • Stan Rodriguez posted a message in the forum topic POLITICS THREAD. on the Off-Topic board

    @cyborgzod: You're kind of completely wrong but ok

  • Stan Rodriguez posted a message in the forum topic Who can beat Composite Gilgamesh. on the Battles board

    The grape god no/low diff

  • Stan Rodriguez posted a new image.
  • Stan Rodriguez posted a message in the forum topic Would you hate a hero saving world several times but failed saving a city one time?. on the Gen. Discussion board

    Depends on the contextLike if I was in the city that wasn't saved I'd be bumed out upset seeing as he's persumably faced off worse/stronger but other than being upset for a few days I woulnd't hate t...

  • Stan Rodriguez posted a new image.
  • Stan Rodriguez posted a message in the forum topic Give the RPGer above you a archenemy.. on the RPG board

    Cuba