By Rumble Man 0 Comments
Of the Jungle
While on an expedition in Amazon scientist Dolph Steyr and his sister were killed by Illegal Loggers, leaving their baby son isolated. He survived as a feral child by learning to surviveand talk to beasts. An unusually intelligent race of beasts raised the boy, who eventually discovered he had the bestial ability to transform.
Years later, Bishop Juan, a local cleric, found a wounded Wagh and took him in, educating him in the ways of survival and the world through non-spoken language. After Bishop Juan's death, Wagh became a Jungle Adventurer, aiding nature.
- Wagh possesses superhuman strength and is a “Class 75” brick. He continues training to lift even greater weights, and the uppermost limit of his potential remains unknown.By and large, Wagh is impervious to injury, pain and disease (that he has met so far); his skin is capable of withstanding extremes of temperature, as well as tremendous stresses and impacts without puncture wounds or lacerations.
- Wagh possessed the ability to move at superhuman speed and superhuman metabolic vitality. He can run in excess of the speed of sound, and thanks to his beastly stamina can maintain this pace almost indefinitely.
- Wagh possesses a superhuman healing factor derived from that of the mutant ********* that allows him to regenerate damaged or destroyed areas of his cellular structure at a rate far greater than that of an ordinary human. As such, he can regrow severed limbs or vital organs. The speed at which this healing factor works varies in direct proportion to the severity of the damage Wagh Nakh suffers. This healing factor also affords Wagh Nakh a virtual immunity to poisons and most drugs, as well as an enhanced resistance to diseases and an extended life span. Unlike ********* s natural healing factor, Wagh Nakh’s is mentally driven to a partial extent.
- Night vision, leaping ability, and bestial cunning. Which he developed his power independently. He had an empathic relationship with the beasts that raised him, and could communicate with them.
- His animalistic mind seems possessed of a natural protection against telepathic probing or assault. Due to the specific activity in the brain Wagh, he has a high resistance to attack by telepaths.
Synaesthesia combined with low level empathic and precognitive abilities. Specifically he gets psychic impression in the form of sounds, tastes smells etc. from objects, both inanimate and living. In other words, he can "hear" colors and "see" sounds and so forth. His distinctive interaction with the world makes him a uniquely perceptive investigator.
Seeing the colors allows him to predict the movements of people and their intent, knowing exactly when to strike to maximum efficiency. This allows him to dodge bullets and excel in hand-to-hand combat. When something blocks one of his senses, as they are linked, Wagh can 'shift' them to compensate. For example, being caught in a soundproof room, he could shift her perceptions using her synethesia to still 'hear'.
- Wagh is a savage and animal-like fighter.
- He possesses basic education and little social skills, relying almost entirely on a type of "hyperinstinct" which allows him to process the world in the most efficient manner.
- Wagh's mind can be characterized by an almost complete loss of abstract thinking and feeling. People receiving only two categories - enemies and friends.
- Wagh retains his knowledge of hand-to-hand combat from encounters with tribal warriors
- He is untrained to speak. Communicates using single words or phrases equivalents.
- Below average intelligence