I'm not going to share anything about myself... but I'm finding less and less reasons to come here... I only like talking to certain people and not a whole group full of ignorant morons. The 12 users who chose to follow me, I fucking hate the first person who choice to follow me (he's an annoying dumb little shit troll), the others did so because they do that with everyone they come across and I think only a few actually liked and agreed with what I've said here... well, I can only hope.
The only reason to stay here is to edit pages, to correct spelling errors, putting in spaces to get rid of run-on sentences that are a mess of words and deleting incorrect info... and there's a lot of it around here...
With Wikipedia (this article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding... that's bullshit) and the other sites that are based on only a film trilogy, TV series, books, comic book universes, video games, a concept (villain or hero) and so on... the wiki community seems too biased and corrupt to police their own, reporting about administer abuse, it seems rare that they ever get punished for it. They don't like to be told that there edit or ways of doing things are wrong or that they're not getting any respect and instead of having just a little bit of humility, they take it out on the users by banning or harassing those who are just trying to help. Now there are users who vandalize and spam pages, but they're pretty easy to spot. Some administers will do something about it, when the problem is so big they can't ignore it, but... that person was let back in only after 3 months, he still continues to do whatever he wants and he doesn't have to follow the rules. If that had been just another user, they would have been banned for life. They even have categories that are basically a hit list for people who criticizes religions (15:35).
The Trivia sections on these other wiki sites has to be one of the most abused sections, there's a reason why the main Wikipedia got rid of them, too many people were using it to put there opinions because they think there that important or they think there opinions are facts... and only popular opinions are allowed, if it's not, it will be deleted.
In April of 2014, Comic Book Resources.com had zero tolerance for anyone, they wanted to get tough on trolls, but they ended up punishing everyone.
- "I think we live in a world now where everybody is so terrified of offending or being offending. Skin is so thin now that there's hardly any skin left where people are going to start bleeding out of what's left out of this tiny little surface there."
- "Hell if the internet has shown us anything is that even adults can take it too seriously!"
- Trigger Warnings, Campus Speech, and the Right to Not Be Offended
- John Stossel - Squelching Student Speech
- John Stossel - Offensive Speech
- Twitter: Criticize Anita... you're GONE!
- Janet Albrechtsen - Political Correctness
- JE SUIS CHARLIE!
- Can Americans Still Take a Joke? Comedians Say 'No.'
- Political Correctness: Killer of Comedy - A Rant
- John Stossel - Censorship in the Name of Islam
- John Stossel - Campus Censorship
- Black Son of a MULTIMILLIONAIRE, STILL the SJW victim!
- John Stossel - Playing Campus Victim
- Do College Students Hate Free Speech? Let's Ask Them
- John Stossel - Generational Whine vs Free Speech
- John Stossel - Wussification of America
- Comedy, College, and the Fight to Save Free Speech: Can We Take a Joke?
- George Carlin - The Self Esteem Movement
- Mark Steyn - The Official Lie
- Free speech dies in Canada: Montreal comedian ordered to pay $35K for "moral" damages
- Now Canadian judges can decide if jokes "are too mean to be funny"
- "Wackjob" Toronto judge in controversial "rape" case quotes Maya Angelou during sentencing
- Vox Day - Social Justice Warriors Lie
- College students handed "safe space" pins, stickers
- Stossel 2016 09 09 You Can Say That
- ABOLISH ALL SCIENCE 'COS ITS RACIST! -SJW University Student
- Trigger-Free Trick or Treat
- Why the hell did Hilary Duff apologize for a Halloween costume?
- Plus-size SJW "triggered" by TTC’s ballet ads
- Twitter purges "alt-right" after Trump's win
- John Whitehead - The War Against the American People
- Wilfrid Laurier U. backs the politically correct horse
- SJWs attack Steve Martin's "sexist" Carrie Fisher tweet
- After Berkeley: A Right Wing Call to Self-Defense
- Berkeley vs Milo: "That's not a protest. That's a riot"
- Punching Nazis at the UC Berkeley Riots
- Comic Con: Feminism used as "blunt force tool" to silence opposition
- Stormtrooper costume ban exposes ignorance of Princeton grads
- Australian feminists fight "sexist" crosswalk stick figures
- The Ben Shapiro Show Ep. 271 - Courts Go Rogue, Battle Trump on Immigration
- Campus crazies: Whites can't wear hoop earrings
- Gym bans "fat shaming" scales
- Tucker Carlson - Has Free Speech Been Expelled from College?
- Don Rickles' "comedic shock and awe"
- "Racist" eye contact triggers campus snowflakes
- Claire Lehmann: Rabid feminist Fairfax Media is dying
- Laci Green's Sketchy Red Pill
- Chanel boomerang triggers SJW outrage over cultural appropriation
- "Day without white people": campus activists threaten professor's life
- UCLA study says pets are killing the planet
- How "scary" educrats suck the fun out of childhood
But there are times when Justice wins in places like Canada
- Feminist Propaganda Exposed in Court
- Mandi Gray Case Is A Dead Fish
- Justice served: Terri Lynne McClintic back in prison
- Feminists Pick The Wrong Target #GridGirls
- Parkland students want voting age lowered, too | Amanda Head
This generation is just beyond sad, so many people are overly sensitive, easily offended about everything and they don't know anything from basic info or history! They no have grit, their unable to man up, no backbone, they can't grow a fucking dick and they have no brain cells. From movies, TV (live action and animated), books, comics, video games, past and current events, you name it and they'll whine and bitch like there's no tomorrow. When people like that are in power, whether it's in government, the law or the owner of a website, half the time the result is the same, ignoring the rules and abuse of power.
- "That's right. You see, according to Cacteau's plan. I'm the enemy. Because I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, freedom of choice. I'm the kind of guy who would sit in the greasy spoon and think "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the big rack of Barbecued spare ribs with the side order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol. I want to eat bacon, butter and buckets of cheese alright? I want to smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinatti in a non-smoking section. I wanna run around naked with green jell-o all over my body reading a Playboy magazine. Why? Because maybe I feel the need to, okay pal? I've seen the future, you know what it is? It's made by a 47 year-old virgin in gray pajamas soaking in a bubble bath, drinking a broccoli milkshake and thinking "I'm an Oscar-Meyer Wiener". You wanna live on top, you gotta live Cacteau's way. What he wants, when he wants, how he wants. Your other option: come down here, maybe starve to death."
- "I'm sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of robed sissies."
- "Bunch of thin-skinned, no-humor pansies! You tell them an ice-breaker or two about women's libbers, gays, environmentalists, several minorities, the homeless, couple of religions, anorexics, obese people, the handicapped, old farts, baldness, and people who walk real goofy because they've just had a vasectomy, and suddenly, they get all sensitive, like I offended one of them or something!"
- "I know you all came here to see Iggy Catalpa, because you think he's funny, because you like his style, because you just plain like him, right? But you just think you do. Because you were manipulated into thinking you do by him: King Chicken. He did it the same way they manipulate us into buying toothpaste, car wax, even politicians. All pre-packaged, the least offensive, most appealing alternative. But it's precisely when humor is offensive that we need it most. Comedy should provoke. It should blast through prejudices, challenge preconceptions. Comedy should always leave you different than when it found you. Sure humor can hurt even alienate but the risk is better than the alternative; a steady diet of innocuous, child proof, flavorless mush. Demand to be challenged, to be offended, to be treated like thinking, reasoning adults and raise your children to be the same. Don't let a comedian, a network, a congressional committee, or an evil genius take away your freedom to laugh at whatever you want."
- "Based on my limited knowledge of school board officials being dull, colorless momma's boys, I have to agree."
- "If someone tells me that I've hurt their feelings, I say, well I'm still waiting to hear what your point is."
2016 and 2017
Merging my Comic Vine account with my GameSpot account, one that I haven't used in years... was not a good idea... I had to reset my old email (one that I deleted) and password. Luckily I still had my GameSpot username and password written down.
It's ironic and sad that when it comes to info on a comic book character, like this website, which is nothing but that, or even the whole internet, is full of info and pictures to prove what's accurate and what isn't (not all, but a lot)... and yet... so many people get the wrong information. Either by simply not looking it up, they purposely state the wrong info, they have a racial agenda (that's a long and sad story), or who the hell knows what the problem is. Hell, some don't even know the basic setup on how to edit a page on a website such as this and there are dozens of examples to learn from. It's a real shame that this place has such thin skin snowflakes who think their entitled and above everyone, but their just immature brats.
The huge downside to this place is that whatever wrong information is written down, it's not instantly corrected, or the correct info is rewritten, links are taken off, images are deleted for no reason (from those who think they own the pages and no one else is allowed to edit them), undoing other people's work on the pages and who knows when if somebody ever gets to it. By far the worst is IMDB.com, there info is so bad that Wikipedia won't use them as a reference and then there's tvtropes.org, it doesn't have to prove anything that anyone says on that website. Giantbomb.com has such shitty administers, users who are just dumb assholes, far leftist liberals use such poorly controlled manged sites to state there bullshit because they know they can get away with it, like predators looking for easy prey.
At least Wikipedia has some people who try to combat that and want to be 100% actuate, or at least as much as possible with reliable source links for proof and reverting vandalism... but it's still a terrible website run by people (2:26) who only follow the rules when they want to or like in the story Animal Farm, they'll just rewrite the rules (2:31) to whatever that suits their beliefs and agenda. It got so bad, that some people had to make new wiki sties such as WikiAlpha.org, infogalactic.com and metapedia.org. As much as some of us try, comicvine and giantbomb.com should not be used as a reference, they are unreliable sources for accurate information.
2018 and 2019
I don't edit as much as I use to and the new layout doesn't help, it's awful, a bright white background hurts the eyes. When you edit it loads too long or it won't stop, the page is too tight, too close and people who make the images large make it difficult to edit the page. And the errors... oh god the errors this place has now... you can't even use an Ad Blocker, because it will prevent you from editing or doing anything, so you'll have to put up with all their annoying ads. There's been a lot of users deactivating their accounts, they couldn't take it anymore, but if you want a new one, well don't be surprise if comicvine bots think it's spam and deletes your comments. My warning to anyone thinking about becoming a user here... I wouldn't recommend it at all.