- Name: Sgt. Nina Klaus
- Aliases: Sarge, The Pale Soldier, White-Faced Arsenal, Pale Pixie, Pint-Sized Destroyer
- Species: Human
- Occupation: MRF Sergeant
- Gender: Cisgender Female
- Height: 5'3"
- Weight: 112lbs.
- Eyes: Gray
- Hair: Black
- Age: 24
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral
- Sexuality: Bisexual
Standing at only 5'3", the pale and pixie-like soldier comes across as too small to be a threat, especially without metahuman abilities of any sort. Pale skin, dark lips, gray eyes, and jet-black hair make her a nearly monochromatic vision, with a baby-like face and deceptively athletic body beneath her armor. Despite appearing generally non-threatening, her stark color scheme has made her immediately recognizable by MRF soldiers (or metahuman targets) who know of her deadly reputation.
Despite her young age, the ambitious Nina Klaus joined the U.S. Air Force at the age of 18, hit the ground running, and never stopped. Dabbling with Black Ops and multiple underground suicide teams, Nina found her calling with the MRF -- the Metahuman Response Force -- and enlisted the moment the organization became public knowledge. Despite not having proper officer's training, her field experience, intellect, and general competence quickly landed her the position of Sergeant. She hasn't looked back.
Powers and Abilities:
Sgt Klaus is an unpowered human, and therefore has no abilities that are unique to her. She is, however, an extremely highly skilled commando specializing in bringing down metahumans. Laden with advanced weaponry and armor, underestimating Nina's deadliness is a terrible mistake -- often the last of metahumans that she has been targeted towards.
On her own, Nina is a highly-skilled fighter with extensive mixed martial arts training, with a focus on real-world combat styles like Krav Maga. Her body, while small, is honed to peak levels, and she expresses both remarkable agility and downright alarming tolerance for pain.
Nina is also extensively equipped by the MRF, her suit filled with hidden weapons and laden with lightweight firearms. Among her external weapons are:
- An MRF Officer-Issue Handgun, which holds a chamber of 30.
- An MRF Officer-Issue Assault Shotgun, capable of shooting shotgun slugs at a fully automatic firing rate.
- An MRF Officer-Issue Advanced Steel Saber.
- Five (5) MRF Officer-Issue Micro-Grenades, which are held on her shoulder.
Her armor is designed for maximum flexibility and wearability, with externalized steel toes to allow immense balance and tactile grip. Several areas also contain hidden weapons. Among her internal weapons are:
- Touch-Tasers, kept in each gauntlet and able to deliver 1,000,000 volts of energy via touch.
- Advanced Steel Boot-Blades, hidden in each greave. These can be retracted and used as close-range weapons.
- Advanced Steel Arm-Blades, hidden in each gauntlet, that can be retracted and used without extracting them from the gauntlet itself.
- Foot-Mines, which can be retracted from the heel of each boot by pressing a button on her gauntlet-panel. This fires out a tiny, sticky, impressively powerful explosive mine -- a sort of 21st-century caltrop.
- Lust: 3
- Envy: 2
- Gluttony: 3
- Sloth: 2
- Wrath: 4
- Avarice: 3
- Pride: 4
Under all of her armor, and without all of her advanced weapons, Nina is an unpowered human being. A badass unpowered human being, but a mere human nonetheless, easily killed by a bullet to the head or a blade through her spinal column.