Comics have their own rules within fighting and how obtaining a victory is quite easy for a villain to be rightfully mentioned onto this list for defeating that annoying hero.
Rules for victory:
- Opponent MUST know who he's fighting against, such as Vulture knocking Spiderman out when they first met in Amazing Spiderman #2 is a violation of this rule seeing how Spiderman didn't know who he's fighting against.
- Extra help is simply a disqualification, this list only specializes one on one fights.
- Odds are never an option, such as seeing Spiderman vs Thanos would count as an official fight.
- Cheapshots, extra weaponry, or robotic exo-skeletons would also count as an official fight.
- Villain vs villain battles also count as an official fight as well
- Despite how many fights there are in one issue and ends with the hero finally winning the fight doesn't take away the victory from the recent fights. Amazing Spiderman #22 is an example of this
So with that said, here's the list of issue that holds these fights that are both seen as expected and quite shocking.