By MrDevil 125 Comments
|Hulk (Savage Hulk/Doc Green)||Superman (New 52)|
|Height: 7' (as Savage Hulk)||Height: 6'3"|
|Weight: 1,040 lbs||Weight: 235 lbs (107 Kg)|
For this battle I will analyse their abilities, powers and feats and then will determine the winner for the battle.
And for those of you don't know who Doc Green is Doc Green Opens His Gamma-Powered Practice in Duggan's "Hulk" - Comic Book Resources
Hulk or Doc Green
- 1 Hulk is not actually lifting it but fighting the power to change the orbit of a planet.
- 2-4 He didn't actually lifted the Celestial Exitar what he did was stop his fall to the earth using Dr. Doom's machine until it explode, Hulk didn't actually fail Dr Doom's machine broke. (Exitar was almost as big as the earth.
- 5 Fight the weight of a star.
- 6 While weakened and unable to become stronger Hulk lifted a 25 billions ton mountains.
- 7 While weakened Hulk lifted and fixed the Sakaar's tectonic plates, the planet is 1/3 bigger than Earth.
- 1-3 Superman lift the mass of the earth essentially 5.972 Sextillion metric tons.
- 4-5 Moving battle world intro the phantom zone a planet nearly as big as Mercury.
- 6-9 With the help of Martian Manhunter he moved Brainiac's mother ship.
After all this we can say that what this two characters can hold is incredible but as we can only pick one to be the strongest Hulk takes it. Now before you guys star raging hear me out:
Superman's greatest lift/moving feat is Brainiac's ship but as big as that ship is, is not nearly as big or heavy as a star. Hulk hold essentially that in Infinity 5 in his battle with Midnight and Corvus and he was still standing.
- 1-2 One-Shot Thor
- 3 Create a earthquake all over the US.
- 4 His collision with Hyperion created a earthquake so big that scientist couldn't believe what they were seeing.
- 5-6 Hurt Hyperion twice and drag blood from him. Take in consideration Hyperion tanked a the destruction of TWO universes without any kind of damage and SURVIVED in the void of nothingness.
When asked Hickman about this feat he confirmed it.
- 7 Pounds Emma Frost while possessing 1/2 part of the Phoenix Force into the ocean.
- 8 In his battle with another Hulk he created earthquakes all over the planet and though he lost that battle that Hulk's rage was being controlled by Captain America.
- 1 Punches Mongul out 200 miles into the sea.
- 2-3 When he let himself go all out he punched so hard he was shaking the entire Earth in the orbit.
- I don't have the scan right now but Superman punched lobo out of the planet in this video SUPERMAN vs. LOBO - YouTube
- And when i find the scan i will post it but Superman can deliver punches that can also topple the planet out of his Orbit. (if anyone happen to have it or know the issue please tell me or send it to me and i will gladly post it).
In this also a little close Hulk would take it. Why? well though Superman has the power to topple the planet out of his orbit that is something Hulk could do even before his current lv.
And for those who believe this wrong well here is Hulk without Banner and without actually going all out creating 5.6 earthquakes all over the planet and people were believing someone was actually detonating bombs on the Earth's Mantle
Not to mention the feat of Hyperion and Thor was one that he did without actually being enraged, Proof of this is after the woman that was controlling him lose all power over him he reverted back to Banner.
- 1 Hawkeye's arrows don't penetrate Hulk's eyes.
- 2 Ares' spear can't penetrate Hulk's skin.
- 3 Banner attack Hulk with various weapons that Hulk tanks easily.
- 4 Breaks from a adamantium fishhook and he had just transformed.
- 5 Fall from the Moon and end up without any damage (he is actually happy in that moment.
- 6 He completely no-sells a speeding subway train to the face.
- 7 He had just transformed into the Hulk and Adamantium bullets can't penetrate his skin.
- 8 He was in one of his happier moments of his life and tank a planet destroying explosion without any real damage.
- 1-3 While weakened took a nuclear Explosion
- 4-5 Took a hit that land him in Europe.
- 6 Claim to have tanked a Exploding Sun before.
- 7 Tank a nuke with kryptonite.
- 8-10 Survive multiple bullets of Black Holes.
- 11-12 Survive a magic blast (thing that said never by other that is something never had happened before).
So after all this we can easily say that Superman has way more durability than Hulk by feats mostly bc of the black holes bullets remember a Black Hole as big as baseball ball could easily destroy the Earth and to know how much power does a normal black hole posseses you can redirect to this link.
- 1 React to a laser and proceed to blitz.
- 2 Run faster than a aircraft.
- 3 Bitch slap quicksilver with zero problem while quicksilver was running quite fast.
- 4 He can move as fast as Mjolnir with zero problem, take in consideration that same Mjolnir is from a young Thor from the time he was going all out.
- 5 Blitz Fin Fan Foom.
- 6 He can easily see and follow up a full speed Silver Surfer.
- 7 React to a full speed Sentry.
- 8 Blitz three cowboys that were moving too fast for the eye to see and were shooting so fast that people though they were using Machine Guns.
- 1-2 Travel from Pluto to earth in a manner of seconds.
- 3 Travel from earth to space in seconds.
- 4-7 Learn 10 years of study for a normal person in less than 5 minutes.
- 8 Travel from his house to the park in half a instant.
- 9 Faster than light.
- 10-11 Tag Flash something none had done before.
- Flight fast enough to create a vortex.
So after all this we can easily say Superman takes this one as well. Having the abilities to process 10 years of study in 5 seconds, being able to travel and move many times the speed of light is not something Hulk can do as easy as Superman.
Battle Skills and Tactics
Hulk has some battle skills that he uses and engage on battle, and besides his own physical strength Hulk has on his arsenal a thunderclap
- Easily destroys Tony stark's mansion.
- Sends Hercules flying
- 2-3 Destroys a dimension with his thunderclap.
- Leave Skaar deaf.
Just as Hulk superman doesn't just rely on his physical power, he posses a variety of skills to use in battle.
- Heat Vision
- Microwave vision
- X-ray vision and Gamma spectrum vision.
- Can freeze even intangible people
- tanks his own heat vision and process to freeze
Superman's sense are all incredible high to the point where it can be used as a invisible radar
- he can hear the entire world
- smell metal
- and use his enchanted sense as a guardian to everything that is around him.
To determine the winner of this two we need to understand first
Does Hulk's strength is enough to hurt Superman?
As sure you saw and compare Hulk packs enough strength to hurt and even knock Superman though it won't be instantaneously but Hulk has enough power to overpower Superman in a contest of strength
as he did with Hyperion a being that hold two Universes.
Does Superman can hurt Hulk?
Yeah he can easily Hurt Superman, from there to actually knock him out and leave him out of the fight is another thing. Hulk has fought with people just as strong as he is and taken hit from them without even dropping blood there is no question in that Superman could hurt Hulk but there to actually leave him out of combat is different.
Does Hulk can tag Superman?
Definitely yes, Superman may move react and think many times the speed of light but those feats are not something he uses in battle. In fact Superman travel really fast and can think to many times Hulk can't even dream of reaching. But in battle that's very different. People fast as light are something that Hulk constantly fight against such as Hyperion, Sentry, Quick Silver, Silver Surfer, Sun God and Gladiator.
Which of this two is more affected by the other's abilities?
Well for that we need to star for the Thunder Clap.
Superman's super hearing is as much a weakness as it is a Superpower for him. Hulk has been able to constantly affect people by attacks like Thunderclap that doesn't have nearly the same super hearing as Superman does. If Superman gets tagged by Hulk's thunderclap Superman will be let by so much pain that it will give Hulk the chance he need to knock Superman out cold. Not to mention though Superman's own thunderclap may be a good range of attack is not something Hulk can't tank without problems.
Superman's hear vision.
Truly is not something i believe will affect much the Hulk i mean Hulk gets constantly attacked by that kind of abilities that even while weakened he overpowered Gladiator's heat vision and tanked Hyperion's heat vision that has knocked Thorr.
Not to mention he gets constantly attacked by fire type of attacks just as hot as Superman's.
Superman's Super breathe.
There is no doubt that Superman's super breathe is something he constantly uses in battle but the question is does Superman's cold breath can do something to Hulk? Certainly no. Hulk has been exposed to literally zero absolute and he has been fine.
literally Superman's powers are useless against Hulk except the thunderclap that is not something that can cause too much of damage to literally none as remember Hulk increases his strength and durability with his rage.
What about sending Hulk into space?
Is certainly a good form of fighting against Hulk but is useless as well why? well for the simple reason Hulk doesn't always needs to breath to survive
and certainly his regeneration and his own mutation is something that give him a great advantage in this battle.
So in a battle of this two the only real thing to do is go all out in a all brawl. And this is where the battle is going to be deside. They both have battled with Superman-like beings or Hulk-like beings and they have both won or lose. Though determinate a winner by this battles is wrong since saying Superman should win bc Hulk got defeated by Sun God (take in consideration Hulk was actually weakened in that battle)
is like saying Hulk would win bc Superman was being owned by Doomsday (Doomsday's venom was actually killing him and weakening him during the battle).
Not to mention Hulk later on overpowered Hyperion
So reading and analyzing their feats and their limits the winner would be...
the reason I give him this is for the ones already specified. Superman's variety of abilities won't be just hardly work on the Hulk, and Hulk being stronger than Superman won't help the case. Superman actually has no means to put Hulk down for good. Not to mention the quality in their characters. While enraged Superman will try to knock their enemies and go all out as seen in different occasion he also depletes his solar energies stored in the battle and gets tired and weakened while Hulk actually becomes stronger during the battle, Hulk also like to fight stronger opponents.
the stronger a opponent is the more eager the Hulk is to star fighting them. and after a battle with the general Ross where Doc Green embraced the fact he was the Hulk he star to enjoying himself in the battles to finally fight back and stop holding back.
Finally accepting once and for all who he truly is
And the fact he actually control his rage helps him in this fight as well.
So for this and all the winner is