@yellaninjaaa: You're actually stupid aren't you? Yes you are. But since proper brain function is not the luxury your genetics can afford let me dumb it down for you to at least grasp the bullshit you're spewing.
1) "Bleach" can be looked up by anybody. Google doesn't show the Bleach manga to simply "Bleach" because google doesn't know if the user wants to look at the manga or just cleaning products. It'd be a problem if a person who doesn't watch anime or read manga looks up the word "Bleach" and ends up with the anime/manga instead of cleaning products.
2) Google also tracks your user data, so when i type in "Bleach", this is what i get, since google knows from my user data that i indeed want Bleach the anime/manga and not just the cleaning product.
3) Naruto is not an english word, and definitely not a commonly used word worldwide. People who don't care for anime/manga would never look up "Naruto" and the word itself is not tied to other usages, like cleaning products. Google doesn't know of any more common use "Naruto" has in any way because it's widely unique to the manga/anime of the same name.
4) The fact that Bleach is still being talked about, by both fans like us and butthurt morons like you is enough proof that Bleach is alive and well, at least as far as this community and the next is concerned.
5) Even if Bleach was dead, that still takes away nothing from it in the context of a battle debate. Somehow in your raisin brain a show's popularity is a determining factor of it's quality and power tiering. I would call you a braindead retard but that'll get be banned because for some reason, a battle forum like this is kept PG. So i will instead call you a whinny and butthurt sore loser who can't help but try and take low blows.