By Leon_Dissada 0 Comments
Name: Leon Dissida
bio: Leon dissada was born in a castle from an unknown contanant in a graveyard of the undead. He Roamed the planet after being cursed with immortality. Using black magic, voodoo, necromancy, blood and shadow magic, he is known as one of the most violent and one of the most ominous and dark people to come accross. Leon is a mixture of a vampire mother and a demon father. His past remains shadowed in mystery and his goals are unknown to most. He trusts Very few and keeps many at an arms length. Leon's mind is very calculating and confusing. He analyzes everything and everyone before striking.
Leon has an emotionless veil. since killing off his kin in an attempt to stop the collapse of his race, he barley expresses emotion. his true emotions. due to his mental instability. however, he has a dark-morbid and twisted sense of fun and is very easy to anger. he isn't afraid to kill people who stand n his way. When his sadistic side takes over, hes capable of mass chaos and murder. He finds slight and short happiness in the torture and murder of people he deems deserving of it. He is known as sick, twisted, demented, unfeeling and cold.
Improved Strength and Speed:
Vampires possess strength and speed much higher than that of a human, complete with incomparable grace, a different sort than the animalistic fluid nature of lycanthropes. Older vampires have greater power and speed than younger. Vampires often seem much faster than they truly are, however – with their mind tricks, they can be across the room in what seems like an eye-blink.
Vampires new and old possess senses much greater than that of humans. Even the newly dead have better hearing than most dogs, and their sense of sight is much greater as well. However, they do not have a sense of taste as they cannot ingest food.
Heightened Endurance and Resistance:
Vampires are resistant to many things – in fact, bullets will hardly slow them down and will heal nearly instantly. silver causes Leon pain and holy objects backed with faith will cause horrible pain and possible scaring
Mesmerization with Eyes:
With direct eye contact, a vampire can mesmerize a human, hypnotizing them. This is illegal according to human law. This can be done to keep a person in temporary stasis (called mind-rolling), or have lasting effects, giving the vampire control over the human until the vampire is killed. It can also be used to cause short-term memory loss. While crosses and other holy articles backed with faith can push back vampires, they are useless if a person is mesmerized into removing them. Even other vampires can be mesmerized with direct eye contact. Animators, necromancers, sorcerers, and alpha lycanthropes have partial or full immunity to this ability.
Through direct eye-contact if a vampire is new or through voice-tricks or sheer presence if one is an older master, a vampire can capture the mind of his target and hold them in a hypnotized state where they are not aware what is going on. This is a skilled art rather than a thing of brute power – elegance instead of strength. It is through mind-rolling that vampires can seem to disappear or move across large distances in an instant.
rotting vampires can rot into piles of pus-filled oozing flesh, which can be reformed into their usual forms even if they are torn to pieces. Despite the sickening appearance, there is no smell of decayed flesh.
Memory Thief -This is the basic ability of the Dream Walkers Bloodline, the vampire has the ability to look into the eyes of their victim and read their most intimate memories, stealing them and locking them away for their own to use when needed.
Amplify Emotions -The Vampire may heighten a single emotion in their victims, that is currently presence dominating the others and causing the person to react accordingly.
- parasitic infusion: Leon will either send himself or a clone of him into somebody, after which they will suck the life out of them and/or destroy the cells of the body, slowly killing them. (Note that it can also be done with the mouths all over his body disguised as scars, mainly the ones on his palms or by the transmigrational takeover)
- Transmigrational takeover: Allows leon to Get inside a host's body and like a parasite, Destroy the cells within the opponent, slowly killing them and feed off their life energy. (note that He can hide in teammates in order to recover and supply them with extra needed energy and life in order to keep them going.)
After a few decades as a vampire, most learn the ability of flight to varying degrees. Many have no control or grace, but others have the ability to glide, levitate, and fly with grace, speed, and power.
Stillness / Making no Sound:
Once a vampire has existed as a vampire for several decades, he begins to come into his own power. Old vampires gain several traits, such as the ability to remain perfectly still, beyond that of anything a human can achieve. They also learn the trick of smiling without flashing their fangs – it is considered juvenile to do otherwise. Because of their grace, vampires can move similar to lycanthropes, making next to no sound. Strangely enough, other undead such as zombies and ghouls possess this same ability to move without sound.
Read Surface Thought
The Vampire has the ability to read thoughts such as telepathy, enabling them to read the victims mind and what is currently being thought.
this will read ONLY the present thoughts that are in the persons mind and not the entirity of the thoughts within.
*Implant Memory / Trigger Memory
The Master Vampire has control over his own abilities and can craft and implant his own versions of memories, altering present ones or recreating their own into the victims mind, These memories are very real and are believed to be real, leaving no doubt in ones mind they really happened.
Trigger memory is in it's right own ability, or an extension of it, letting the vampire put a common phrase or word in ones mind, including any other little thing that will reacted with their senses, ie:: taste, smell , sight, touch and hearing Meaning you can put a trigger in their minds and once that trigger is activated they will recall said memory.
Greater Dream Walk
This is the ability to manipulate the dream much like Freddy Kruger, where one could control the setting they are in, but the victim can still react accordingly, in able to save themselves. but the vampire is in it's own element giving him the upper hand of the situation, all depending on the person, this could kill the said person IE those with a weak heart, any injury obtained will be more then a surface wound thou nothing Mortally done can be caused, wounds obtained can cause grievance bodily harm , coma and or stroke to the person.
This is Greater Dreamwalk in all it's ways but if you are killed in the dream you are dead. Example, if you are held under water and you drown, in reality you will affixate and water will fill your lungs killing you. All Abilities that the person has in reality will be still useable in their dreams if threatened.
- This is the level where the vampire may take the emotions and hieghten it to feverish hieghts, thus totally controlling it and altering the persons state of beng. Anger to Rage..making a person into a murderous killer, or Sadness to depression, causing the person to commit suicide, the ability to urge and prod subliminal messages is active with this power.
- The Vampire with this power is a scary thing indeed, enabling them to rip the worst fears and memories into reality, Dreams now become the reality of the person, where everything becomes what the vampire wishes, The Vampire is the sole focus of the memory or fear they choose to manipulate.
Some Master Vampires possess the ability to manipulate shadows and darkness into opaque walls, forming crude shapes with them and darkening them.
Damage from a Distance*:
Some Master Vampires possess the very rare and powerful ability of inflicting damage from a distance. The ability to use this power skillfully and the level of power to do so vary from vampire to vampire able to use it. This power cannot be used on regular mortal humans – it requires an aura of power to target. Lycanthropes, magicked humans, fae, and other vampires are able to be targeted, however. Wearing a religious item like a cross backed with faith can make a person immune to this power.
Demon powers (please note that not all are offensive or defensive powers)
- Advanced Fire Throwing - The ability to shoot a beam of highly concentrated, torch-like fire..
- Age Shifting - The ability to accelerate or reverse the aging process.
- Apportation - The ability to teleport objects or people through space.
- Astral Projection - The ability to project the consciousness into an astral form outside of the body.
- Atmokinesis - The ability to control and manipulate all various aspects of the weather at will.
- Audible Inundation - The power to overwhelm someone's mind with voices.
- Aura Choking - The ability to strangle someone through their own aura.
- Aura Manipulation - The power to control and manipulate auras.
- Body Insertion - The ability to physically transfer a person into someone else's mind.
- Calling - The ability to telekinetically "call" an object into one's hand.
- Camouflage - The ability to magically change one's appearance to match their surroundings.
- Chronokinesis - The ability to manipulate time in all directions.
- Clinging - The ability to cling to solid surfaces.
- Cloning - The ability to duplicate oneself.
- Conjuring the Elements - The ability to conjure and control the elements of earth, fire, wind, water, and even lightning.
- Corporealization - The ability to change from spirit form to a solid physical form.
- Cursing - The ability to enchant an object or person, and produce negative effects.
- Dark Wisping - A form of teleportation used by the Angel of Death.
- Deflection - The ability to deflect the active powers of others.
- Discord - The ability to create conflict between people.
- Dream Leaping - The ability to project into peoples dreams and manipulate them.
- Energetic Fading - An energy based type of teleportation power.
- Energy Waves - The ability to send enormous destructive waves of energy.
- Fading - An energy-based form of teleportation.
- Fear Amplification - The ability to amplify another being's fear.
- Fear Projection - A powerful ability to project others' fears to reality. It is associated with Fear Amplification
- Flaming - A fire-based form of teleportation, mostly used by upper-level demons.
- Flight - An advanced form of Levitation. It allows the user to fly high and control the direction they go to.
- Floating - The ability to rise a few centimeters/inches off the ground and float around..
- Glamouring - The ability to change appearance to look like another person by creating an illusion around the user.
- Hovering - The ability to rise up into the air and hover in one place, with or without the use of orbs.
- Hyper Speed - The ability to move extremely fast.
- Illusions - The power to create illusions which alter the victim's senses and perception of his/her surroundings.
- Immortality - The ability to live forever without aging and be immune to all kind of diseases.
- Incineration - The ability to kill someone by setting him on fire.
- Intangibility - The ability to render one's body intangible, allowing them to pass through solid objects.
- Invisibility - The ability to become unseen by the naked eye.
- Knowledge Absorption - The ability to psychically absorb knowledge from other people.
- Levitation - The ability to rise into the air and float in apparent defiance of gravity.
- Life Draining - The ability to drain the life force out of someone.
- Lightning Teleportation - The ability to teleport through lightning.
- Liquification - The ability to change into water momentarily.
- Literary Manipulation - The power to absorb all information a book contains.
- Manifestation - The ability to appear in spirit form after death and retain all of your powers.
- Mediumship - The ability to see and communicate with ghosts.
- Memory Manipulation - The ability to manipulate the memories of others, such as erasing and altering them.
- Mind Manipulation - The ability to manipulate the minds of others.
- Omnilingualism - The ability to understand and speak any language without extensive training.
- Particle Swarm - The power to fire a swarm of burning particles that can vanquish the victim.
- Pathokinesis - The ability to absorb a person's emotions and channel them back into the target, even killing him.
- Petrification - The ability to turn beings or objects into stone.
- Portal Creation - The ability to open portals to parallel worlds, dimensions, or planes.
- Possession - The ability to control living beings by entering their body.
- Power Absorption - The ability to absorb the powers of the killed victims. It is a rare ability.
- Psychokinesis - The ability to move objects that are not in one's line of sight, much stronger than telekinesis.
- Pyrokinesis - An elemental power that allows a being to control fire.
- Rage Projection - The ability to enrage others by magnifying their anger.
- Reality Warping - The ability to manipulate reality according to your desires.
- Reconstitution - The ability to be reformed again after being vanquished.
- Regeneration - The ability to heal rapidly from any injury; the rate of recovery depends on how strong the user is.
- Releasing Repression - The ability to tap into other people's repressed emotions and absorb it, freeing the suppressed emotion.
- Remote Teleportation - The ability to call for an object and have it teleported to the user.
- Resurrection - The ability to resurrect the dead, could be others or could be oneself.
- Sense Projection - The ability to take away someone's else's senses and use it for oneself.
- Sensing - The ability to locate and sense people.
- Shadow Manipulation - The ability to generate and manipulate shadows to various effects.
- Shapeshifting - The ability to change the physical form or shape of the body.
- Shimmering - The ability to teleport with a blurry "shimmer", mostly used by demons.
- Sleep Induction - The power to put others to sleep with the wave of the hand or via a potion.
- Smoke Secretion - The ability to produce gas or smoke.
- Smoke-Fading - A form of teleportation that is a combination of Smoking and Fading.
- Smoke-Whirling - A form of teleportation that is a combination of Smoking and Whirling.
- Soul Absorption - The ability to absorb the souls of the dead.
- Soul Blasting - The ability to fire a blast of lightning-like energy that can extract the Souls of other beings.
- Spell Casting - The basic ability to cast spells.
- Spirit Absorption - An ability used by incorporeal beings to feed on spirits
- Spirit Dominion - The ability to have control over Spirits.
- Strangulation - The energy-based power that allows the user to cause the victim suffocation.
- Super Strength - The power of having magically augmented physical strength and stamina.
- Swallowing - The ability to consume and transfer one to a different place, dimension or time
- Telematerialization - The ability to use telekinesis in such a way as to teleport objects.
- Telepathy - The ability to hear and broadcast the thoughts of oneself and others.
- Teleportation - The movement of objects or elementary particles from one place to another, more or less instantaneously, without traveling through space.
- Time Travel - The ability to travel through time and space.
- Touch of Death - The ability to kill other beings through a touch by burning them from the inside. This power is triggered by hate.
- Transformation - The ability to manipulate reality and transform organic and non-organic objects according to ones desires.
- Transmogrification - The ability that allows the user to alter their form into inanimate objects.
- Voice Echo - The ability to project your voice into a place without being present.
- Voice Manipulation - The ability to manipulate your own voice or copy another.
- blood sucking: drain a victim of blood
- Vampire transformation: ability to transform others into vampires.
- shadow travel: ability to travel through shadows
powers, traits and abilities
|Generated from the eyes, It causes black flames to blast from the eyes engulfing anything in the feild of vision.|
|Generates black flames for defence|
|a technique of illusion. It causes the victim to fall into a trance where they expiriance there worst fear and nightmares over and over for what could feel like days. The controller could put his victim through days of hell when in reality it was only a moment|
|a technique which creates a sword wielding spectral form which will surround the user. Susanoo will first form around the user as a skeleton. This skeletal form will then generate muscle and armor for battle and wield both a sword and shield.|
The sword is formed out of the sake in the gourd it holds, meaning the sword has no true physical form. This legendary weapon, known as the Totsuka no Tsurugi (Ten Hands Sword) and the Sakegari no Tachi (Sake Cutting Long Sword), utilizes the main ability Anyone or anything cut by the blade will be sealed away into an illusion of blissful oblivion until the end of time or relliesed. The shield is known as Yata no Kagami (Eight Span Mirror). It is said this shield can defend against any attack. Together the sword and shield will make the Susanoo user nearly invincible. However Useing this technique causes extream pain and will tire the user out
|Demonic Illusion • Mirror Heaven and Earth Change|
|Reverses illusions on the user|
|Utakata - Ephemeral|
|He starts this technique by using only one finger on his right hand. His target does not have to look into his eyes, a glance at the hand itself will be enough. Once inside the illusion, he can control the visions the victim sees. This illusion can also be used to play on the fears of the target, causing them to see and hear those who they care about degrade them.|
Izanami is a technique generated by the left eye. It causes the target to relive certain moments of the battle in and endless 30 2nd loop. Trapped untill they have a relization, whatever it may be, it also will cause blindness if used to much