@scathanapprover: Well we don't know about Scathan because he is part of another universe, and the hierarchy could be different than the 616's hierarchy there. And wtf, MM > The Presence ahah who said that ? It is like saying that MM > TOAA.
@firsthunter: It is said he is above any Celestial by far, even the Dreaming Celestial doesn't try to attack him. He is not featless, he has the feat to be respected and feared by any cosmic entity except TOAA. It is the point of his character. Of course, the fact that he is an aspect of TOAA is a speculation, but the Fulcrum being that powerful, it means that either, he is a kind of supreme cosmic being in the Marvel Universe, either an aspect of TOAA. Plus TOAA is omnipresent so it makes sense for me, even if it is a commonly accepted speculation.
@firsthunter: The fulcrum is an aspect of TOAA, he is above the Celestial Order and they kneel before him. The FUlcrum is like TOAA in Marvel Comics, he is a not a force that can be fought because you can't reach him.
But I failed here, The Molecule Man stomps against the Living tribunal but he is rekt against the GEB. Sorry I confounded with La Bete Noire from marvel.
You mean the Molecule Man from Marvel comics ? He is basically an equivalent or above the Gauntlet himself.
1. silver age superman : Molecule man stomps
2. Flash (wally west):100% of the speed force : Molecule man stomps
3. Rune King Thor : Molecule man stomps
4. Mad Jim jasper's :Molecule man stomps
5. chaos war Hercules : Molecule man stomps
6. Classic Dr Fate,classic Dr Strange,Dormammu and shuma gorath : Molecule man stomps
7. Thought bot : Molecule man stomps
8. Spectre fully backed by the presence : tough one, I would go with Spectre, but I don't know DC enough.
9. Lucifer & Michael : Same here, I would go with lucifer and Michael, but I could be wrong
10. Living Tribunal and The great evil beast : Molecule man stomps
In the Marvel's Universe, only a few beings would be above pre-retcon Molecule man : Beyonder, The-One-Above-All and The Fulcrum, maybe Sise Neg and the Alien Entity if in its own universe. Maybe Tiamut because he is considered on pair with the Fulcrum. Maybe Tetragrammato, it has never been stated exactly how powerful the Marvel's equivalent of Yahweh is powerful.
Ultron, if he is at his best stomps. SS is very strong, but he can't do anything against a fully powered Ultron, because Ultron would ahve evolved into a machine able to manipulate the Power Cosmic aswell.
They can prepare so they can beat Sandman by wetting him. Green goblin is not a real problem with Hawkeye, he would be taken down, and beaten on the floor. Doc ock is a match for any Avengers, even Black Widow. Electro can be beaten by using electricity-proof suits. Rhino can easily be outsmarted. The real issue is Venom, but with preparation, he can be beaten by using big noises. Lizard is not a real issue.
But the problem is that Doc Ock could outsmart the Avengers in the preparation time. So this is basically a chase game, the better prepared team stomps.