Hello Viners and welcome to Movie Pitch Challenge, where you all are challenged to pitch an idea for a comic book movie under certain conditions. Before I elaborate on all of that, I would like to say that this is not a contest and there will be no closing date, this is just a creative test and a chance for everyone to see what different people want in their comic book movies. This is the first challenge out of many to come in the future, and with recent news that Spider-Man will now be appearing in the MCU, I challenge all of you to pitch your idea for the plot of the 2017 Spider-Man solo movie. Before you get started please read the rules and guidelines below to help you conceive your pitch. Goodluck!
- You must include a title for your film.
- You must include one casting choice for Spider-Man.
- Spider-Man can be the Peter Parker or the Miles Morales version, whichever you prefer to use. No other version of Spider-Man is to be used, (i.e. Miguel O'Hara, Ben Reilly, etc.)
- If you so choose to use Peter Parker, a new actor must be cast in his position (i.e. no Tobey Maguire, no Andrew Garfield).
- Your idea may not be connected to previous Spider-Man movies in any way.
- Your idea may follow up on events concerning Spider-Man in Captain America: Civil War if you so choose.
- The plot must contain at least one antagonist with a casting choice(s).
- Any and all villains of the movie may not be those previously used in any Spider-Man movie (i.e., none of the following: Green Goblin (Norman Osbourne), Doc Ock, Sandman, Venom, Green Goblin (Harry Osbourne), Lizard, Electro, Rhino.)
- Most importantly, have fun!