By kidman560 1 Comments
Xavier's parents were killed when he was young. The only way he thought he could protect his family is to become rich and powerful and he did just that but he got lucky and timed the market at age 18 he got insanely rich! when a major weapons factory was broken into and its guns were on the streets to common criminals Xavier saw the harm they were causing
Xavier decides he must take action, so he forges a suit of armor, flight boots, and completes the look with an "X" and cape. with a Kinetic hammer. overtime he has forged many armors his current being the best but even his first armor is strong enough in a pinch! (5 armors total)
Weight- 290 lbs (all muscle)
Race- Human, White
Hair- short blonde (in the armor none obviously
he is human and possesses no super powers other than a Genius Level Intellect
Xavier Power Armor:
- Helmet systems include broadband communications array, VDU readouts for environmental controls, and retractable one-way visor.
- Life-support systems which recycle oxygen supply, remove waste, and convert perspiration to potable water.
- Independent heating and freon-compressed air-conditioning units regulate internal temperatures.
- Hydraulic servomotors along his exoskeletal joints increase strength and speed tenfold
- Air-cooled cannons in his forearms gauntlet fire metal spikes and rubber projectiles. They function as the launching platform for concussive sonic grenades.
- Segmented breakaway boots that can be jettisoned if necessary.
- Micro-jet engine compressors controlled by Pressure sensitive toggles in his gloves.
- Thrusters proved a wide range of airborne maneuverability.
- Armor is composed of breathable fire-retardant nomex fabric.
- Embedded solar cells help keep his armor fully charged.
- His suit is made of a composite high-tensile steel alloy treated with micron-thick reflective sealant to shield against microwave and subatomic particle radiation
Inertial Damage Field: The hammer can also store the energy it has gathered along its flight path within the kinetic field and release it on contact with a target (on command), even if its flight is interrupted by a command. It is unknown how long this device can store such energy. This device appears to have the ability to temporarily disrupt temporal/kinetic energy in a localized field and manipulate it for limited effects such as energy transfer based on a linear distance traveled. Such technology may be alien in origin, and its owner and manufacturer bear watching because of it. Its power source is also unknown.
Programmable Flight: The hammer can stop in mid-air and be called back into his hands.
Voice Controlled: When Xavier says "STOP", the hammer will stop in mid-air. When he says "RETURN", the hammer will fly right back into his hands.
Electromagnetic Sensors: The hammer has sensors in it to measure electromagnetic energy.
Electromagnetism: The hammer can create several electromagnetic effects such as an EMP to disrupt electronic devices in Xavier's vicinity. It can also set itself in tune to the Earth's magnetic field, making it virtually impossible to move. When not using the hammer, Xavier can magnetically attach it to his back.