By Kevd4wg 206 Comments
Whiplash: Whiplash is one of Iron Man's major villains, capable of fodderizing armies of previous Iron Man armors.
Future Robot: Spider-Man easily beats up a robot that one-shotted Iron Man.
Kang: Spider-Man instantly recovers from Kang's blast, while Iron Man is out of commission.
Doc Ock: Iron Man gets stomped and humiliated by Doc Ock.
Titanium Man: He stomps Iron Man, nearly pulling a Bane on him before he gets saved by the Black Widow.
Spider-Man stomped him and had him run away. This is actually an upgraded version of Titanium man as well, making it even better.
Carol Danvers: We all know how Carol Danvers literally killed Tony Stark, but here's the scan in case you forgot. On the other hand, Peter made her look like a fool when they fought, despite Carol being the aggressor.
Thing: Iron Man knocked himself out by flying into Thing, who instantly recovered.
Nova Prime:Here's how Spider-Man made Nova Prime look useless. The same Nova Prime, under the same author in the same year, absolutely curbstomped Iron Man.
Hercules: Half-Powered Hercules casually stomped Iron Man in Civil War.
On the other hand, Hercules (at the time depowered) thinks having spider-powers (due to Spider-Island) would be enough for him to become a god again. Spider-Man in his armor also tanks hits from Hercules on multiple occasions.
Backlash: Backlash's costume easily absorbs the force of Iron Man's punch, but Spider-Man has no issue turning it to shreds.
Rhino: Iron Man couldn't even hurt him with a sucker blast, completely gave up on trying to fight him physically, and then struggled to hold him even after he was weakened from smoke.
Whirlwind: Iron Man got wrecked by him until Mandarin told him to leave. We even see him catch Iron Man as he tries to fly away, and then smash him into the ground.
On the other hand, a teenage Spider-Man stomped him.
Terminus: Terminus was so far above Iron Man that he couldn't even notice Iron Man's presence/attacks, and casually one-shot him. Alpha easily soloed Terminus, and the shockwaves of his attacks would have killed all the Avengers including Iron Man. Despite that, Spider-Man easily stomped him.
Hulk: Hulk was so much more powerful and OP compared to Iron Man that he had to resort to BFR, sending him to space.
On the other hand, Spider-Man stomped him pretty easily.
- Spider-Man stomps Iron Man
- Spider-Man chips Iron Man's armor and messes up the sensors before leaving
- Spider-Man tanks a point blank Iron Man blast
- Spider-Man shrugs off an Iron Man repulsor blast
- While heavily weakened and with his powers not working properly, Spider-Man tanked a hacked Iron Man's repulsors
- Spider-Man's webbing traps Iron Man
- Spider-Man's webbing traps Bleeding Edge Iron Man for long enough that Daredevil could escape
- Spider-Man's webs capture Iron Man armor
- Spider-Man's webs block Iron Man's repulsors
- Spider-Man's armor would make Iron Man wet his pants
- Spider-Man easily tanks a lethal Iron Man's attacks
- Spider-Man tanks Ironheart's repulsors
- Spider-Man easily overpowers Ironheart
- Spider-Man traps Iron Man in webs, after tanking his max power uni-beam. He then rips off Iron Man's helmet and smashes it.
Wolverine:Bleeding Edge Iron Man gets stomped by Wolverine, and Iron Man gets wrecked by Old Man Logan (who doesn't even have adamantium claws) before calling the Avengers for help.
On the other hand, Spider-Man neg diffs Logan when serious.
Daredevil:Matt Murdock casually blitzstomped and one-shot Superior Iron Man in Axis #6. On the other hand, Spider-Man statued and stomped him with ease while mind-controlled.
Captain America:Captain America could have stomped Iron Man every time they fought (Civil War II: The Oath). On the other hand, an exact duplicate of Spider-Man easily stomped Cap.
Hank Pym: Hank Pym has stomped Iron Man multiple times in his various guises: as Ant-Man, as Yellow-Jacket, and as Giant-Man, even Atlas did. On the other hand, an exact duplicate of Spider-Man (same one from the Cap feat) easily stomped him and Wasp at the same time.
The real Spider-Man actually stomped the duplicate later, just to further show that he could easily replicate any of those showings.
- Spider-man is said to be weaker than Thing, Thor, Hulk, Namor, Hercules, and Namor - Iron Man is not present despite the fact he's a more major character than Namor. Also says this might change due to Peter being a youngster, and he's a lot older now
- Older Spidey does this again with just Thor, Thing, and Hulk - Iron Man, once again is not present
- Stan Lee says only Thor, the Hulk, and Thing is stronger than Spider-man, and it mentions that Spider-man will grow in power
- Spider-man's webbing is compared in effectiveness to the Fantastic Four
- Joe and Anthony Russo think Spider-man is stronger than Iron Man
- Spider-man can square up with almost anyone due to his combinations of Super Abilties(Including multiple people who are inarguably above Tony)