When you go to university, you need to choose a profession that you like. But you should know that there is a lot of homework at university. Thanks to the review you can choose from a legit and not a scam service, such as Studybay https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/studybay.com .
List of literature-related professions and their characteristics
The list of professions more or less related to literature is quite extensive:
- literary critic;
- literary critic; translator; literary scholar;
- teacher of language/literature;
A writer is a person who creates literary works in various genres and formats, poetry or prose.
If a person writes for the soul, for themselves, putting what they have written in a desk drawer - writing for them is akin to a hobby. If a person learns how to make money by publishing and selling their books, writing can be called a profession.
As a rule, a writer works independently, at home, completely organising his or her working day. If a writer has an agreement with a publisher about the release date of the next book, he has to work according to a work plan to meet the deadline.
The most important thing a writer should be able to do is to create literary works that are interesting to readers. If besides this writer has a unique style, a great command of language, able to colorfully and vividly describe current events, interesting to contemporaries, it can be assumed that he will succeed in his chosen field.
The pluses of being a writer include:
- The opportunity to do what one loves and follow one's vocation.
- Creative realization and constant self-development.
- All the advantages of remote work: no bosses, rigid schedule, traffic jams on the way to work.
- The disadvantages include:
- Unstable earnings / sometimes small amount of income.
- Not everyone gets real recognition and fame.
The rejection by family and friends of a writer's work. Family and relatives often fail to give proper moral support, especially to aspiring writers, asking them to pick their brains and find a proper job.