With many of Earth's Mightiest Heroes away on a mission in another dimension, HYDRA has found it opportune to launch an offensive on the bases of those who would stand in their way of world domination. There are four targets:
• Avengers Tower
• The X-Mansion
• The Baxter Building
• The SHIELD Helicarrier
You have been chosen to carefully select the single squad that will attack each target. All you must do is kill or disable the heroes that remain in each base.
•Because of budget cuts, no reality warpers, high-level magicians, speedsters above Speed Demon, characters with healing factors above Deadpool, time travelers/manipulators, high level telepaths, or Kryptonians are allowed.
• Only characters from Marvel or DC are allowed, and only as long as it would be in character of them to accept a contract from HYDRA.
• The squad may have up to 7 characters, give a good description of what each will be doing during each fight.
•Avengers Tower :
BFR has been disabled for the Avengers.
Numerous SHIELD agents, about as many as would normally be on a helicarrier, all well trained and equipped with their standard gear
• The heroes have no prep, as they are not expecting these fights. Your squad members each have 12 hours of prep, as the attack window is very narrow. Your squad is rested and restored to full vitality between each battle. Any of your characters that die in one fight are revived before the next.
•All fighters are in character.
• In addition to the actual battle, keep in mind that you will need a way into the base you are attacking (full frontal assault is completely acceptable, but other creative methods are accepted as well)
Once I evaluate your team and make sure they fit the specs we can begin the actual debate (i.e "How will they deal with this?").
• Do you have what it takes to take over the world?