i'm aware but i wasn't aware he had island level durability. what's that based on exactly? what attack was island level? but if she is Island level then it's 2 people with city level physicals vs 1 person with island level & 1 with maybe town level physicals. i don't see her Bankai being a factor here as it takes too long to prep.
but anwyays, if Yoruichi is island level, i'm pretty sure she can one shot, regeneration aside. so i'd take team Bleach for the majority. Although, the slug's acid could one shot too as well as heal the ladies, so actually.. i dunno. could go either way. depends on speed i guess.
never said she fought him, i said her TP wasn't even his level. and from what i remember, they made it clear that her TP wasn't the level of his. i'd have to re-read it though. but that aside, what feat puts her on Jeans level in TP? assuming you're claiming they win because of her.
a bit of an exxageration but my point was she wasn't even the same level as Eradicator and his feats are no where near the level of Jean's or Psylocke's. meaning, either mutant mind fuck hers & the rest of the team, pretty easily.
but if this is pre-crisis versions, then who knows. Superman, could maybe solo with a "power of the week". if Post-crisis then i'll stick with the X-men, in a tougher fight that still ends in a win.
(A) you must not understand how kinetic energy works, i assume (B) it doesn't matter as it all results in kinetic energy anyways but... That's Madara getting brutalized by "energy", not a physical attack, the same guy who is above someone who could tank country+ "energy" (c) if you think Ywach can no sell it. post a feat that supports it then. show me him no selling something that can annihilate the body of someone with country+ durability
bro, you either didn't read the manga, didn't understand what you read or simply forgot. he's weak to Sage Chakra, it's his kryptonite, that's why it did damage. that's like saying Superman isn't planet level because a goon with a kryptonite bullet can drop him.
(1) here's Obito tanking the combined powers of a Rasenshuriken & an Amaterasu, a jutsu that is obviously more powerful than a basic rasengan
(2) Here is the same jutsu hitting Juubi... notice how he screams in agony, as it's the attack that defeats him
(3) You see that big ass massive seal that's pinned him down? completely immobilizing him so the Sauce/Naruto attack can take him out? here's Obito destroying it by simply standing up
(4) here's two things to notice. 1, Juubi completely tanking his own country+ bijuu bomb and 2, that attack not even managing to crack the barrier that's containing him
(5) now here's Obito completely effortlessly destroying the barrier, with physical strength alone
(6) now, if none of what i'm saying is clear. here's them blatantly saying, he's seemingly more powerful as he's able to focus all of Juubi's power. so again: Juubi's Bijuu Bomb < Juubi < Obito < Madara < the mere wind from Guy's punches < actual physical contact with Guy's punch.
so yes, Ywach not only gets one shotted, he gets atomized.