CVnU Homicide 2013
Character Name: Alexandra Rahn
Eye Color: Green
- Loves the thrill of a fight
- Money Hungry
- Lack of social interests
- Loyal to those she works for, up until their contract with her is up.
- Is not easily distracted.
- Fast learner when it comes to learning new fighting techniques or weapon use.
Meditation- Done to not only keep her mind sharp and focus but to help control her breathing to help her become more stealthy and effective in combat. She has also used meditation in replacement of sleep, being able to meditate for an hour will feel like eight hours of rest while still being aware of her surroundings.
Peak Human Strength and Speed
Gymnastics; Over 16 years in experience allows her to be flexible and provides her with .
Parkour; six years of training. Allows her to be able to move quickly and freely through congested areas or hard to reach places and how to move through it stealthy.
Hand to hand combat;
- Taekwando (Korea)- is a martial art and the national sport of South Korea. It combines combat techniques, self-defense, sport, exercise, and in some cases meditation and philosophy.
- Bando (Myanmar)-is a defensive style of thaing focusing on animal-based techniques.
- Karate (Japan)- is a striking art using punching, kicking, knee and elbow strikes, and open-handed techniques such as knife-hands. Grappling, locks, restraints, throws, and vital point strikes are taught in some styles
- Kino Mutai- is a specialized sub-section of some Filipino martial arts that emphasizes biting and also covers eye-gouging. It involves extensive use of grappling, so as to allow the practitioner to control the opponent while applying the techniques.
- Russian fist fighting (Russia)- is the traditional bare-knuckle boxing of Russia.
- Destreza (Spain)- is primarily a system of swordsmanship, it is intended to be a universal method of fighting applicable to all weapons. This includes sword and dagger; sword and cloak; sword and buckler; sword and round shield; the two-handed sword; the flail; and polearms such as the pike and halberd.
Teleportation: Able to instantly transport herself and two other people to any location within a 10 mile radius. This is very effective as an offensive or defensive attack. She must know the area she is teleporting to, she can't teleport into an area that's unfamiliar to her. Her teleportation speed can rival a speedster.
Phasing: Able to phase through solid objects as long as she is able to hold her breath. She is able to hold her breath a total of 15 minutes while sitting still or 4 minutes while running.
Photogenic Memory: Able to remember a anything she see’s with her eyes. Books, faces, maps, complicated hacking codes, instructions on how to fly a helicopter, anything is possible for her to learn as long as she can see it. However do not confuse this with Photographic reflexes.
Immunity to any type of poisons: Alexandra is immune to all types of poisons.
Enhanced Agility and reflexes/Reaction time: Because of her teleportation her body is able to react several times faster than the normal human. This allows her to react to even those with super speed abilities.
Stealth: Alexandra is able to move quickly and swiftly through different terrain and atmospheric conditions without being detected. She has been trained in being consistently aware of her surroundings and is well aware of what can happen if she is not careful.
Olfaction Negation: The power to have no discernible scent. This allows Homicide to hide from those who are able to track people down by scent.
Basic human weakness: Still able to get sick, break bones, bleed out and die. She’s still human.
The Vernichtung Klingen
The Vernichtung Klingen (Roughly translated to annihilation blade) are her main weapon of choice. These blades have been passed down from generation to generation in the Jaeger's family for hundreds of years. The legend behind the blades is that they were once made of Damascus steel thousands of years ago of years ago. However after rescuing a gypsy family back in the 1600's in France without expecting pay, the head of that Gypsy tribe enchanted the blades giving them magical properties. The Vernichtung Klingen can cut through most metal with enough force which means severing a limb is no problem for Alexandra. Even through the years of wear and tear the blades are still as sharp as ever, never needing to be sharpened. It also gives the user heighten Agility, Reflexes, Speed, Strength and Sight. However the blade's magical properties can only be used by that of Jaeger bloodline, anyone else attempt to use and the blade will in fact decrease it's agility, reflexes, speed, strength and sight. It also cannot be broken.
Gypsy blessed Damascus steel
- Highly durable metal that can pierce through most metals with enough force.
- Relatively light.
- Able to keep it's forum and sharpness even after centuries of wear of and tear.
- Protects the user from magical properties.
- Above Agility, Reflexes, Speed, Strength and Sight.
- The characteristic waves along the blade tend to change after every use.
- Flash- Delivers a massive flash of light, blinding the person for sometimes minutes at a time.
- Smoke- Delivers a thick white smoke that lingers around for about ten seconds before dissipating.
- Knock Out Gas- A specialized air born gas that will render a person unconscious if breathed in for about five minutes. The gas is doesn't have a distinctive smell and is colorless.
Ballistic Boot Knife
In the middle layer of the sole of her boots are a thin double edge blade that is about six inches long. With a sharp tap of the heel the blade will be released to be used against her opponents. But with the right movements, the blade can be ejected from the boot, becoming a deadly ballistic knife.
The Beretta 90Two pistol that is carried with her at all times. Pistol carries a total of sixteen bullets but always keeps a little extra ammo with her. The gun also has finger print recognition so no one other than Alexandra herself can fire the weapon.
Bow and Arrow
Homicide carries a collapsible bow and arrow for when using a gun is not appropriate. Her accuracy with the bow is just as deadly as she is with a gun. She wont use her bow close range and will instead use her Vernichtung Klingen.
Those she kills or steals from she will always leave her mark behind. This is to show people that she is not afraid to have others know of her work.
Alexandra Rahn Jaeger is a 24th generation assassin/thief in her family. There is no job that they will turn down, for the right price of course. They do not alliance themselves with good or evil, they simply do their job. The Jaeger family who call themselves ‘The Totschlag Family’ or ‘The Homicide Family’.
In the family it is only seen that the eldest child of every family is sent off to get training to learn and develop their skills to join in the family business. This is because anyone else born under the eldest is seen as weak. The thought of the eldest receiving the best genes from both parents have always been the thought of family where as the younger siblings are seen as getting the ‘left overs’ of the genes. Alexandra happened to be the eldest in her family.
Once old enough, Alexandra was sent away overseas to a private school in Russia where she didn’t only get an education, but training in stealth, archery, assault weapons, hand to hand combat, gymnastics and parkour. Upon arriving back home at the age of 18 she quickly went out to make a name for herself, and was given the name, Homicide by her family.
However unlike her family, where they work with each other to grow and protect each other, Alexandra works alone and only worries of herself. She see’s that working with her family is weak and that those with real strength are able to work alone and hold off on their own two feet.
It has been nine years since Alexandra last saw her family.
Prime CVU Homicide 09-12
Name: Alexandra Rahn
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Place of Birth: Flint, Michigan
Alexandra was born to a poor family, her father she never knew and her mother worked three jobs just to try and support the family. She was the eldest of 5 children and was constantly taking it upon herself to try and run the household, trying to raise her brothers and sisters as best she could. At the age of 14 she found she was able to phase through walls. At fist it started off being able to phase though gates, then wood, then cement, then steel walls and so forth. When she felt she honed her phasing powers enough she took this as an opportunity to try and help out her family. She took a step to the darker side in life, she turned to crime. She used her powers to rob homes at first, then small businesses, warehouses, banks and corporations. She was able to support her family completely and by the age of 16 she was a master of her power. She soon also found out that she was able to generate some sort of a liquid from her hands, a sort of... poison. She did her own experiments on it. She gave it to small mice she would find running around in the back yard. She found that the liquid would run out faster when she was angry, or if her body was running off adrenaline. When she was ready she then gave it to the mice. At first they got a runny nose, and then their breathing soon became too much of a strain, then they began to vomit. Next, they lost control of their own bodies, convulsing and spasms all over as they suffocated. Alexandra looked this up and found the poison that ran through her body was none other than Sarin.
She began to hone this power as well, being able to control the poison output that coursed through her body. With further experiments she found that she was able to control the course of the poison once in the body, able to consecrate it to one specific body organ to shut it down completely instead of allowing it to go through the body. She was also able to managed to use her poisons as a coat on some throwing knives she bought for herself, allowing her to not only cause damage with the blades, but allow the poison to do its work as well.
She soon found that doing simple robberies weren't satisfying her anymore. She was now lusting for blood. She soon became a assassin for anyone willing to hire her, working for only herself. She may have been young, but the people who hired her soon found that this girl indeed had skills. She was able to sneak into almost any Establishment without being seen by others, and if she was, she would take them out before they were able to call for help. She now works for anyone who is willing to pay for her services, as long as she gets her money and her lust for blood filled.
Starting Powers and abilities
- Sarin generation through body
- peak human agility
- marksman ship
Coming into the Family
Name: Alexandra Rahn/Ramon
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
After some time in a confined high tech prison, Homicide soon learned that the powers she took years to harness faded away, leaving her to be just a normal human. Thinking her way of being an assassin were over she was getting ready to end her life. That is until one day she was bailed out of prison by a man with the last name of Ramon. After speaking with him it turned out that her father married the great
granddaughter of Agatha Ramon, Yolanda Ramon. She also learned that her mother didnt want to take part of the mafia life, and tried to escape it by marring her father, Richard Rahn.
Luckily for Alexandra, the family had always kept tabs on the young girl. At first because she was the fist born of Yolanda, then even closer when she developed her powers. It turned out they followed her everywhere. From the time she accepted her first mission as Homicide, to when she joined LaS, up to when she was arrested on a mission gone bad to now when lost her powers and will to live. They were always around.
Even now, after her powers were no longer with her, they offered her, her spot back in the family, wanting her for her skills she had
harnessed over the years. Not wanting to pass up the opportunity to learn more about her family she never knew, she agreed. Alexandra was then brought back to where the Mob first started, back in Jacksonville, Florida. All of her family were excited to see the eldest of Yolanda Ramon. To see what kind of person she had become.
Now she was trained under some of the best, getting her natural raw skills she had already developed while running around as Homicide before, getting into the best psychical and mental condition she had ever been in.
Even though she doesn't have her powers anymore she still handles the poison sarin, which she still remands immune to. Only now she has to buy it rather than being able to generate it herself. Her skills have grown as she continued her training, becoming more stealthy than most assassins, faster, more agile, more flexible, and her aiming even deadlier than before...
Name: Alexandra Rahn/Ramon
Hair Color: Dark brown, almost black
Eye Color: Brown
After the fall of Murder Inc. Homicide went off into hiding, avoiding being captured by the US Government. During this time she traveled from country to country, doing odd jobs to make money. It wasnt until a year later that she was approached by Rina Redhead, the vampire/demi goddess, and given a type of 'calling card' while in the middle of a mission gone bad. Taking the card she went to the hidden destination, and found it to be the hidden layer of none other than the Mistress of Darkness herself, Lady Tlieso. Alexandra also
found herself not being the only one who the evil duo contacted, others such as Phage, Charmix, Risque, and Bloodlust to be others they have sought out as well.
Lady Tlieso was wanting the women to work together, and of course, giving them whatever they wanted in return in doing so. Of course, the greedy assassin only wanted one thing... money, and she was granted it, for every person she killed, she was payed a great amount of cash. Liking the idea of this team she vowed to be a loyal member to the team until the very end. Too bad she didnt realize how quickly the end of this alliance would come.
Deal With a Witch
After joining the Female Fatal, Alexandra realized that the only way she would be able to be taken seriously by the other women in the group, was to get her powers back. Staying as a human did have its perks though, she was underestimated by others, which always gave her advantages in a battle, as well as being able to pick up different forms of martial arts as well as learning how to use different weapons that many other humans would have never picked up. So, she managed to get in contact with a witch known as... Gloom.
The two spoke about some how using the moon witches powers to grant Alex her powers, or a new set of powers. The two made a deal with each other, Homicide would bring back a bow made of a special type of wood, drenched in the blood of a dove, and Gloom would give her, her powers. Without question, Homicide went out, making the special bow and killing a dove with it, covering it, with the animals blood. In less than a week, the two met up once again, this time, to give what Homicide desired.
Walking out of the Wishing Shop, Homicide smiled to herself, she could already feel her powers beginning to course through her body once again, and even the couple of new powers she requested. She knew that with these newly granted powers, she would be feared once again.
New Powers and abilities:
Even though she had developed her abilities since she was young, and she has trained for weeks at a time with her powers, they each still have a limitation.
- Phasing: Able to go through nearly any object with the exception of magic forcefileds and anything armed with electricity. She also must be holding her breath while phasing, from the time she holds her breath till the time she takes a breath, is as long as she can continue to phase at a time. As of right now, she can hold her breath for a total of five minutes while standing still and two and a half minutes while running.
- Minor Teleportation: She is able to teleport anywhere within a twenty foot radius. She however, cannot teleport out of magic forcefields.
- Sarin development through body: Like her powers before, she is able to generate the poison sarin from her body. She can harvest the poison from her tears, sweat and through her saliva.
- Immunity to any type of poisons: Unlike her powers before where she was only immune to her own poison, Alexandra is now immune to all types of poisons.
- Danger Sense: This is set off by anything that can be a threat to Homicide. The DS gives off a chill down the womans back a total of half a second before the object or person can cause harm to Alexandra. Only allowing her to react first, ask questions later.
- Insomnia: Because of the deal with the witch, this 'power' was almost as a joke. The silent assassin is now unable to sleep, nor has the wanting to sleep at any time. This has caused Homicide to read, train, or simply go off to kill random people at night just to kill time.
- Photogenic Memory: For reading, she simply has to slowly read something once to never forget it. To remember a face she has to look at them for at least five seconds. To remember a object she has to look at it for three seconds. Anything less she wont be able to fully discribe the person or object.
- Human Peak Speed, Agility and reflexes:
- Tracker: As of right now, Homicide is only able to track down beings, not objects.
- Electric attacks: They prevent her from using her phasing and teleporting abilities
- Basic Human weaknesses: She can be killed by just like a normal human can, with the exception of poisoning.
The Vis Vires
Name: Alexandra Rahn/Ramon
Hair Color: Dark brown, almost black
Eye Color: Brown
Just like the team before, this team was also lead by the beautiful yet deadly, Lady Tlieso and the dark, powerful Dreadmaster. This team was brought together using both sides of contacts, bringing some of the most deadly fighters in the world. Donnie, Homicide, Darkchild,
Figaro, Solenoid Spin, Rina Redhead, and Warsman, were only some of the FEW who had joined this team. It was also this time that Alexandras' reputation for having a heart of ice was tanted, as she grew feelings for Donniman. While nothing actually happened between the two, this showed that the bloodlust killer, could actually have a heart. But it was also this time that she grew a more trusted relationship with Lady Tlieso, going off on private missions for the Mistress of Darkness, gathering items she requested. Sadly though, just like with any alliance, it was short lived, the team quickly broke apart, and everyone went their separate ways.
This nanotech exoskeleton armor was made by Donnieman back when Alexandra was in the VisV. This suit has been upgraded so the five components needed to form the suit are no longer bulky and lose on Homicide when she first puts them on. Each item fits snug and are able to wear them outside of having to use them for the suit only. Upon command the suit can be activated, making it so Homicide can wear the five components without having to worry about it suddenly activating on its own while on an undercover mission. This suit is also made out of Nth Metal with a small mixture of Carbonadium which gives it more flexibility and give it more durability than Nth. The reason why Carbonadium was used was mostly because of its poisonous attributes that dont effect Homicide thanks to her resistance to any form of poison. This was also used with this suit because it has the ability to stop healing powers in heroes/neutrals or even other villains if the metal enters their body.
Ability/Powers with suits
“Ok, why don't I tell you a little about the suit and detail some of its features. As you can see, it activates by through the use of these five components. I have also given the suit a failsafe, barring anyone without your genetic code from using it. The helmet houses a number of vision options including night vision, thermal vision, and a targeting system for those elusive opponents. The gauntlets contain electroshock generators, allowing you to create sparks of varying intensities. The entire suit stimulates the nerves throughout your body, increasing your reaction time in turn allows you to perform that would have otherwise been impossible. It also acts as a sort of muscle suit, propelling your overall strength and speed to new heights. I'm not saying you can punch through steel, but don't worry, you won't need to. Naturally the suit provides a durable layer of armor providing protection from small caliber bullets and some slashing a piercing weapons as well as increased resistance to blunt trauma. One of the suit's best features is its ability to self-heal through the replacement of damaged or lost nanomachines. Last but certainly not least, you are equipped with a sophisticated cloaking system. Perfect for those mission where you need to a little bit of help staying out of sight.” - Donnie
- Genetic Code Recognition: Alexandra (and anyone who shares her DNA) is the only one who is able to use this suit thanks to is failsafe ability to read her genetic code. IF someone does try to wear it, the nanotech suit will cover the users body like it should, but then the nanotech robots will then clench together, making it impossible for the wearer to move or get out, trapping them inside the suit.
- Helmet: The Helmet is able to give different vision options to Alex including nigh vision, thermal vision, and targeting system.
- The gauntlets: Contains electroshock generators and is able to generate an solid energy blade (In right hand only) and dagger (In left hand only) that are connected to the suit's gauntlets, allowing Alexandra to be able to call upon a weapon at anytime. The energy however cannot be shot out as a beam, it is only for creation of those two weapons.
- Suit itself: Enhanced reaction time, strength and speed. (However not strong enough to punch through steel). Bullet proof, resistant to blunt trauma, and some slashing and piercing weapons. Suit contains self-heal through replacement of damaged or lost nanomachines.
- Cloaking: Able to go invisible, confuse radars, and cools down body to be avoided by thermal vision. However any trauma (minor or major) will force the suit out of its cloaking abilities for a few seconds before going back again if still activated.
- Nth Metal Abilities: Because the suit is made from the alien metal, the suit is able to negate gravity, however Homicide cannot fly, but if falling down from dangerous heights, she can slow herself down so she can land safely on the ground. She can also jump extremely high thanks to the metal and her enhanced strength, giving her the appearance of having the ability to fly. She is also now protected from elemental attacks (such as electricity and fire) and extreme temperatures. If a weapon or attack gets passed through the nano armor and Alex is hurt, the metal also speeds up the healing of wounds, but this doesn't give her extremely rapid healing factor.
- Carbonadium: This metal was mostly used because of its poisonous attributes and because of its flexibility and durability. There are also partials of the metal inside the suit's energy blades, making any peircings from them, just that more deadly.
- Energy Blades: These blades are made of pure light energy focused to a blazing hot temperature that reaches up to 5400 F.