HalJordan1986x

This user has not updated recently.

4853 0 26 43
Forum Posts Wiki Points Following Followers

HalJordan1986x's forum posts

Avatar image for haljordan1986x
HalJordan1986x

4853

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

43

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By HalJordan1986x
Tevnoba said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Tevnoba said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Celestials

Not even the Chaos Gods could stop them"
We agree again?  Shock an awe!"
That means this is the second time in your entire time on comicvine that you are actually right

Cookie for you"
Still can not get away from being an ass-hole can you?"
How does speaking the truth make me an asshole?
Avatar image for haljordan1986x
HalJordan1986x

4853

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

43

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By HalJordan1986x

Spawn overkill

Avatar image for haljordan1986x
HalJordan1986x

4853

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

43

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By HalJordan1986x

Still Spawn curbstomp

Avatar image for haljordan1986x
HalJordan1986x

4853

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

43

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By HalJordan1986x
claws said:
"haljordan 1986x said
Sesaw stupidity is beyond all comprehension He believes that this is the same event in which MM WW and Supes moved the earth Despite that clearly being the moon and that they used WW lasso to move the moon and not chains SeSAW you are both a joke and a pitiful excuse for a human being
man u have issues"
Dude I already destroyed you in a debate

You had your shot and you blew it so stfu and gtfo
Avatar image for haljordan1986x
HalJordan1986x

4853

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

43

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By HalJordan1986x

Helpsont curbstomp

Avatar image for haljordan1986x
HalJordan1986x

4853

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

43

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By HalJordan1986x
Tevnoba said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Celestials

Not even the Chaos Gods could stop them"
We agree again?  Shock an awe!"
That means this is the second time in your entire time on comicvine that you are actually right

Cookie for you
Avatar image for haljordan1986x
HalJordan1986x

4853

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

43

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By HalJordan1986x
Static Shock said:
"SeSAW said:
"That's because they didn't move the earth they just held it to stop it from jumping out of orbit. And if im correct I think he was helping with the earth as well.

I wish people would stop saying they moved the earth cause that's not what they were doing.


By the way that was a typo dipshit."


LOL. No need for name calling. He was just correcting you. Anyway, whether they moved the Earth or supported it from moving (doesn't seem that way to me), that would still make all of them (including Wonder Woman) stronger than Namor. She's moving (or, in your case, supporting) more weight than Namor ever has. So, it's not helping your argument here."
Dude you guys wont believe how stupid sesaw really is

This is the scan he showed


Sesaw stupidity is beyond all comprehension He believes that this is the same event in which MM WW and Supes moved the earth Despite that clearly being the moon and that they used WW lasso to move the moon and not chains SeSAW you are both a joke and a pitiful excuse for a human being
Sesaw stupidity is beyond all comprehension He believes that this is the same event in which MM WW and Supes moved the earth Despite that clearly being the moon and that they used WW lasso to move the moon and not chains SeSAW you are both a joke and a pitiful excuse for a human being
Avatar image for haljordan1986x
HalJordan1986x

4853

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

43

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By HalJordan1986x
bullseye1989 said:
"none of these statements really prove a point. The hulk has taken alot of blasts that are capable of destroying worlds and he weathered them like they were nothing. I only think the omega beams would hurt him really bad, bit it wont kill him."
  
Avatar image for haljordan1986x
HalJordan1986x

4853

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

43

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By HalJordan1986x
AtPhantom said:
"SeSAW said:
"GlL helped you idiot theres another part to that scan that was not shown"
No. Lantern was there when they moved the moon. He wasn't there on when they moved the Earth.

And it's not GIL."
God he is so stupid
Avatar image for haljordan1986x
HalJordan1986x

4853

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

43

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By HalJordan1986x
SeSAW said:
"GlL helped you idiot theres another part to that scan that was not shown

HalJordan1986x
said:
"SeSAW said:
"Yeah Ok like you never heard of porportion or something. First of all there were 4 people lifting the earth not three. Who's to say Superman didn't pull the most wieght and the others just helped him. You know that this is possible right and also very likely. espesially since ive never seen WW lift anything else close to that size. Hell Ive never even seen her lift a ship, and how do you know that ship wiegh 100,000 tons it couldve weighed more, think about it.

There was Supes, MM and WW
I knew you were an idiot but I had no idea you couldnt count either

You have never seen a WW strenght feat because you read no DC comics and everyone here knows that

Also even if WW was only moving 1% of the Earth that would still make her billions of times stronger then Namor

Face it fanboy Namor dies instantly on land or at the bottom of the ocean

"

HalJordan1986x said:
"SeSAW said:
"Yeah Ok like you never heard of porportion or something. First of all there were 4 people lifting the earth not three. Who's to say Superman didn't pull the most wieght and the others just helped him. You know that this is possible right and also very likely. espesially since ive never seen WW lift anything else close to that size. Hell Ive never even seen her lift a ship, and how do you know that ship wiegh 100,000 tons it couldve weighed more, think about it.

There was Supes, MM and WW
I knew you were an idiot but I had no idea you couldnt count either

You have never seen a WW strenght feat because you read no DC comics and everyone here knows that

Also even if WW was only moving 1% of the Earth that would still make her billions of times stronger then Namor

Face it fanboy Namor dies instantly on land or at the bottom of the ocean

"
"
Proof

And even if that was the case 1/4 of the Earth hell even 1% of the Earth would make her Billions of times stronger then Namor

Face it
you lost fanboy