By Grey_Wolf 0 Comments
La Bella Vie Restaurant and Hotel
La Bella Vie (translated from French as "the good life" is located on Broadway Street in the bustling metropolis of New York City. Recently renovated, La Bella Vie serves as both a brasserie and a hotel for the city's diverse populous. It boasts a warm, non-judgmental atmosphere sure to lend to a relaxing end to a day of exploring all the nearby sights.
La Bella Vie's first floor is a restaurant and is available to hotel patrons and casual diners alike. With an affordable menu and welcoming atmosphere, the brasserie offers a variety of food including French cuisine. The conscientious restaurant receives all its animal products from cruelty-free farms and is willing to make accommodations for allergies. Vegetarian and vegan entries are available. A fully-stocked bar is situated to one side of the dining area. The restaurant serves between 6am and 1pm.
Each room is furnished in a cosy and yet stylish decor, a welcoming home away from home for visitors to the Big Apple. Accommodations in each room include a bed, closet, private bathroom with a bath/shower, television, alarm clock, coffee maker, miniature refrigerator, and a desk. Suites on the upper floors offer more and include a sitting room with sofa bed and a kitchenette. Every room receives daily room service, and each patron is served a complimentary breakfast in the restaurant and given access to the workout room.
- Some staff positions are held by Cherry Moreau and Myka Emery
- This is a home/base location for them as well as for Victor Valen (the founder) and Ian Valentino
- The werewolf nature of each is not widely known
- The werewolves will defend if the place is attacked or rules are violated
- Standard RPG rules apply; no godmodding or auto hitting, etc.
- No mass destruction of the property
- Any questions can be directed to @grey_wolf
- Have fun!