By foxerdes 39 Comments
Respect Sam Wilson
"..My wingman Riley flying a night mission, standard PJ rescue op, nothing we hadn't done a thousand times before, til an RPG knocked Riley's damn ass out of the sky. Nothing I could do, like I was up there just to watch..."
"..I don't think he's the kind you save. He's the kind you stop.."
- Wings are strong enough to carry an adult with ease:
- With some effort stops Steve' falling momentum and carry him to safety:
- Sam kicks the helicopter' tail rotor with enough force to rotate it:
Close quarter combat
- Sends a grown up men flying with a kick by utilizing momentum:
- Fly right into Iron Man with enough force to knock him back. Civil War suit though, if you know what I mean.
- Punches a mercenery with enough force to sent him flying:
- Blocks gunfire and moves fast enough to knock the shooter before he can tag him:
- Blocks gunfire mid-air and take down two people with style:
- Flying Knee. No pun intended.
- Kicks Peter:
Maneuverability and speed
- Dodges fire from S.H.I.E.L.D' artillery:
- Dodges machine gun fire from Quinjet' and fly fast enough to outspace it:
- Quinjet also fail to tag him with rockets:
- Too fast for both Iron Man and War Machine:
- Intercepts and evade Vision' mind gem ray:
Hand to Hand
"..I just wanna make sure we consider all our options.."
Sam might not be top tier hand to hand fighter but he is quite adept even without his wings:
He could also sneak on and fight for some time against Brock Rumlov, top HYDRA/S.H.I.E.L.D agent and someone capable of holding his own against Captain America skill-wise.
On another occassion he managed to tag shrinked Ant-Man thanks to his googles and quite desively beat him in hand to hand:
Tags him yet again, this time using his wings:
"It's okay; he can't see me."
"I can see you!"
- Can be used to attack an opponent:
- Capable of shooting an enemy:
- Redwing can use grapple hook and is strong enough to carry a human being:
Last but not least Redwing provide additional vision and can be used to scout the area.
Projectiles and accesories
Sam possess a googles accurate enough to pinpoint Ant-Man:
- Sam can fire exploding projectiles:
- They are strong enough to destroy a metal beam:
"...people who shoot at you usually wind up shooting at me too..."
Draw his weapon and shoot a trained mercenery before the latter can do the same:
- Shoots at pilot' cabin while mid-air:
- Swifly turns around to simultaneously kill the attacker and aim-dodge:
- Unleash a barrage of bullets: