By foxerdes 5 Comments
DCEU General Zod Respect Thread
"I exist only to protect Krypton. That is the sole purpose for which I was born, and every action I take, no matter how violent or how cruel, is for the greater good of my people. And now I have no people. My soul. that is what you have taken FROM ME."
"...I will kill them all, one by one..."
- Sends Clark flying:
- Their clash creates a shockwave:
- Comes out on top of said clash:
- Kicks a bowser:
- Sends Clark flying again. He stopped flying near the roof of a giant building:
- Shockwave destroys entire side of the buildings:
- Strikes Clark with a metal beam:
- Outmaneuvers Superman and match his strenght:
- Takes Clark into the orbit:
- Punches through a satelite:
- Throws Superman through several buildings:
- Effortlessly throws a car:
"...Tell me, you have Jor-El's memories; his conscience. Can you experience his pain? I will harvest the codex from your son's corpse, and I will rebuild Krypton atop his bones..."
- Pain tolerance:
- Takes two punches from Superman:
- Crashes into a building and recover before Clark can get there:
- Tanks Kal bullrush:
- Survives two puches without any visable damage:
- Survives the heat of atmospheric entry:
- Falls from orbit:
"...I was bred to be a warrior, Kal. Trained my entire life to master my senses. Where did you train? ON A FARM?.."
- Gets close to a shooter, blocks the gun movement and proceed to land a hit:
- Blocks a strike and outmuscle Jor-El:
- Disarms him:
- Frees himself from armlock:
- Combination of punches and knee attack:
- Hidden blade:
He eventually lost the fight but it's worth noting that Jor-El was able to take down three armed Kryptonians soldier and was arguably secretly training martial arts. Zod held his own for relatively long period of time and was facing an armed opponent to begin with.
- Catches Superman off-guard:
- Humiliate Clark in hand to hand fight:
- Front kick:
- Headbutt and kicks Kal:
- Dodges an attack mid-air:
- One more counter:
Updated 2017 - 03 - 26