common

This user has not updated recently.

30 0 52 50
Forum Posts Wiki Points Following Followers

common's forum posts

  • 29 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
Avatar image for common
common

30

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

50

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By common

okay guys bb sy later

Avatar image for common
common

30

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

50

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By common
Ferro Vida said:
"Andras said:
"~The Wanderer~ said:
"Yeah it's Sunday over here too..."
Same...Its because were on the cool side of the world. Were like the cool side of the pillow xPPPPPPP"
Not anymore :P"
yeah beacause if it was saturday it will be better
Avatar image for common
common

30

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

50

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By common
Ferro Vida said:
"common said:
"Ferro Vida said:
"common said:
"Ferro Vida said:
"common said:
"Ferro Vida said:
"common said:
"so lets post my first comment in wal
one hi for all"
I don't want to sound like everyone else so...

Lets all gather 'round the campfire, and sing our campfire song. Our C-a-m-p-f-i-r-e s-o-n-g song! And if you don't think that we can sing it faster than your wrong, but it'll help if you just sing along, bum bum bum...

(HI! Welcome aboard!)"
lol believe u dont sound like everyone else
Uchiha NeVann said:
common said:
"Uchiha NeVann said:
"common said:
"so lets post my first comment in wal
one hi for all"
hey ^^"
hi whats up

"
nothing really stuck at work and BS'ing around here how about you

oh thats crab well working is so boring"
:D

So whats up?"
all nice im so lucky tommorow i dont have school you know festive days"
Tomorrow is Sunday here, so I don't have school either! Just a lot of homework >_>"
Sunday lol?!today here is Sunday and tommorow will be Monday
Uchiha NeVann said:
"common said:
"Uchiha NeVann said:
"common said:
oh thats crab well working is so boring"
yeah it is.
you would have think if you have to change work"
yeah but it pays good...
that the bad coz many people have this problem i mean they dont like teir job but they payed good"
LOL"
yeah its a little bit big you dont think
Uchiha NeVann said:
"common said:
"Uchiha NeVann said:
"common said:
that the bad coz many people have this problem i mean they dont like teir job but they payed good"
yep, yep..."
but if you dont have many hours to work thats no problem its like school you go for 6 hours and you finish"
I work 12 hour shifts TT.TT"
oh thats bad really bad its not like school
Avatar image for common
common

30

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

50

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By common
Uchiha NeVann said:
"common said:
that the bad coz many people have this problem i mean they dont like teir job but they payed good"
yep, yep..."
but if you dont have many hours to work thats no problem its like school you go for 6 hours and you finish
Avatar image for common
common

30

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

50

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By common
Ferro Vida said:
"common said:
"Ferro Vida said:
"common said:
"Ferro Vida said:
"common said:
"so lets post my first comment in wal
one hi for all"
I don't want to sound like everyone else so...

Lets all gather 'round the campfire, and sing our campfire song. Our C-a-m-p-f-i-r-e s-o-n-g song! And if you don't think that we can sing it faster than your wrong, but it'll help if you just sing along, bum bum bum...

(HI! Welcome aboard!)"
lol believe u dont sound like everyone else
Uchiha NeVann said:
common said:
"Uchiha NeVann said:
"common said:
"so lets post my first comment in wal
one hi for all"
hey ^^"
hi whats up

"
nothing really stuck at work and BS'ing around here how about you

oh thats crab well working is so boring"
:D

So whats up?"
all nice im so lucky tommorow i dont have school you know festive days"
Tomorrow is Sunday here, so I don't have school either! Just a lot of homework >_>"
Sunday lol?!today here is Sunday and tommorow will be Monday
Uchiha NeVann said:
"common said:
"Uchiha NeVann said:
"common said:
oh thats crab well working is so boring"
yeah it is.
you would have think if you have to change work"
yeah but it pays good...
that the bad coz many people have this problem i mean they dont like teir job but they payed good
Avatar image for common
common

30

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

50

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By common
Ferro Vida said:
"common said:
"Ferro Vida said:
"common said:
"so lets post my first comment in wal
one hi for all"
I don't want to sound like everyone else so...

Lets all gather 'round the campfire, and sing our campfire song. Our C-a-m-p-f-i-r-e s-o-n-g song! And if you don't think that we can sing it faster than your wrong, but it'll help if you just sing along, bum bum bum...

(HI! Welcome aboard!)"
lol believe u dont sound like everyone else
Uchiha NeVann said:
common said:
"Uchiha NeVann said:
"common said:
"so lets post my first comment in wal
one hi for all"
hey ^^"
hi whats up

"
nothing really stuck at work and BS'ing around here how about you

oh thats crab well working is so boring"
:D

So whats up?"
all nice im so lucky tommorow i dont have school you know festive days
Avatar image for common
common

30

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

50

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By common
Uchiha NeVann said:
"common said:
oh thats crab well working is so boring"
yeah it is.
you would have think if you have to change work
Avatar image for common
common

30

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

50

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By common
Ferro Vida said:
"common said:
"so lets post my first comment in wal
one hi for all"
I don't want to sound like everyone else so...

Lets all gather 'round the campfire, and sing our campfire song. Our C-a-m-p-f-i-r-e s-o-n-g song! And if you don't think that we can sing it faster than your wrong, but it'll help if you just sing along, bum bum bum...

(HI! Welcome aboard!)"
lol believe u dont sound like everyone else
Uchiha NeVann said:
common said:
"Uchiha NeVann said:
"common said:
"so lets post my first comment in wal
one hi for all"
hey ^^"
hi whats up

"
nothing really stuck at work and BS'ing around here how about you

oh thats crab well working is so boring
Avatar image for common
common

30

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

50

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By common
Uchiha NeVann said:
"common said:
"so lets post my first comment in wal
one hi for all"
hey ^^"
hi whats up

Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"common said:
"so lets post my first comment in wal
one hi for all"
hello common...

and welcome to WAL!!!!"
thnx
Avatar image for common
common

30

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

50

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By common

so lets post my first comment in wal
one hi for all

  • 29 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3