Black Wreath casts Justice League Dark

List items

16 Comments

Avatar image for invain
Invain

5150

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

I don't know who most of those actors are. Liv Tyler seems too old to be Zantana.

Avatar image for anna_karenina
Anna_Karenina

4513

Forum Posts

513

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

NO! Andrew Bennett should be played by Ben Barnes.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

12864

Forum Posts

205

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Anya Taylor-Joy is playing Magik in the New Mutants movie. She chose the better sorceress.

How does that make you feel?

Avatar image for giliad_
GIliad_

6762

Forum Posts

3257

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

I came here to see who you put as Raven... that's all - I'mma bounce now

Avatar image for giliad_
GIliad_

6762

Forum Posts

3257

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Edited By GIliad_

Oh and I agree that Ryan should play the Con man. Even with his amalgamation of Welsh, Brummie, Southern, Northern and pseudo-Scouse accent.

Avatar image for black_wreath
black_wreath

13557

Forum Posts

171

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 109

Edited By black_wreath

@giliad_: @sprior93: @anna_karenina: @invain: Thanks guys and gals for your comments. That being said, I have no memory of making this.

I remember having a conversation regarding a potential JLD cast with my partner while we were getting ****ed up but that's it.

Under the circumstances, I think I did alright. >_>

@invain said:

I don't know who most of those actors are. Liv Tyler seems too old to be Zantana.

A few are GoT actors. Too many, actually.

That's ageist. But on second thought, backwards speaking sounds weird enough without a voice that high-pitched.

NO! Andrew Bennett should be played by Ben Barnes.

I probably I just wanted a Reality Bites reunion. I will say his Dorian Gray is underrated.

@sprior93 said:

Anya Taylor-Joy is playing Magik in the New Mutants movie. She chose the better sorceress.

How does that make you feel?

While the news disappoints me, I am untriggered by your opinion because nothing you can say would convince me you genuinely think that. :)

Actually I'm a little bored by it... Not as bored as I am watching Legion... you know... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

How does that make you feel?

@giliad_ said:

I came here to see who you put as Raven... that's all - I'mma bounce now

"Only here for Raven"? I like that. ;)

@giliad_ said:

Oh and I agree that Ryan should play the Con man. Even with his amalgamation of Welsh, Brummie, Southern, Northern and pseudo-Scouse accent.

I think I speak for the rest of the globe when I say: all those accents sound the same. :)

Avatar image for giliad_
GIliad_

6762

Forum Posts

3257

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

That being said, I have no memory of making this.

I remember having a conversation regarding a potential JLD cast with my partner while we were getting ****ed up but that's it.

You and me would get along like a house on fire. I love Aussies ?

Avatar image for black_wreath
black_wreath

13557

Forum Posts

171

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 109

@giliad_ said:
@black_wreath said:

That being said, I have no memory of making this.

I remember having a conversation regarding a potential JLD cast with my partner while we were getting ****ed up but that's it.

You and me would get along like a house on fire. I love Aussies ?

Everyone loves Aussies. Especially @sprior93 ^_^

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

12864

Forum Posts

205

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@black_wreath said:

@sprior93 said:

Anya Taylor-Joy is playing Magik in the New Mutants movie. She chose the better sorceress.

How does that make you feel?

While the news disappoints me, I am untriggered by your opinion because nothing you can say would convince me you genuinely think that. :)

Actually I'm a little bored by it... Not as bored as I am watching Legion... you know... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

How does that make you feel?

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for invain
Invain

5150

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By Invain

@black_wreath said:

A few are GoT actors. Too many, actually.

I never watched that, but I did hear that it was some new thing that all of you Lord of the Rings nerds have been creaming your panties over. ?

That's ageist. But on second thought, backwards speaking sounds weird enough without a voice that high-pitched.

I looked her up, and she's a lot younger than I thought. I was thinking she would be in her mid forties, but she's only thirty-nine.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

12864

Forum Posts

205

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@invain said:

I looked her up, and she's a lot younger than I thought. I was thinking she would be in her mid forties, but she's only thirty-nine.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for giliad_
GIliad_

6762

Forum Posts

3257

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Edited By GIliad_

@black_wreath said:

@giliad_ said:

Oh and I agree that Ryan should play the Con man. Even with his amalgamation of Welsh, Brummie, Southern, Northern and pseudo-Scouse accent.

I think I speak for the rest of the globe when I say: all those accents sound the same. :)

Eh, you probably do. But as a northerner (north-west really but that probably doesn't mean much to you) I can assure you to my ears Ryan is speaking with some ungodly conglomerate of accents.

Avatar image for invain
Invain

5150

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@sprior93 said:
@invain said:

I looked her up, and she's a lot younger than I thought. I was thinking she would be in her mid forties, but she's only thirty-nine.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for black_wreath
black_wreath

13557

Forum Posts

171

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 109

@sprior93 said:
@black_wreath said:
@sprior93 said:

Anya Taylor-Joy is playing Magik in the New Mutants movie. She chose the better sorceress.

How does that make you feel?

While the news disappoints me, I am untriggered by your opinion because nothing you can say would convince me you genuinely think that. :)

Actually I'm a little bored by it... Not as bored as I am watching Legion... you know... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

How does that make you feel?

No Caption Provided

Excuse me, that expression just... always gets me...

*sniff*
*sniff*
@invain said:

@black_wreath said:

A few are GoT actors. Too many, actually.

I never watched that, but I did hear that it was some new thing that all of you Lord of the Rings nerds have been creaming your panties over. ?

It's Lord of the Rings but betta cause it gots bewbs and dick-cuttin and stuff! ^_^

@giliad_ said:
@black_wreath said:

@giliad_ said:

Oh and I agree that Ryan should play the Con man. Even with his amalgamation of Welsh, Brummie, Southern, Northern and pseudo-Scouse accent.

I think I speak for the rest of the globe when I say: all those accents sound the same. :)

Eh, you probably do. But as a northerner (north-west really but that probably doesn't mean much to you) I can assure you to my ears Ryan is speaking with some ungodly conglomerate of accents.

Haha your country is so petty...

No Caption Provided

You're probably closer your "Southerners" than I am to the "Northerners" of my state alone but we're not all like "That accent... Are you from Wodonga?"

What he sounds is Pommie. That's good enough. :)

@sprior93 said:
@invain said:

I looked her up, and she's a lot younger than I thought. I was thinking she would be in her mid forties, but she's only thirty-nine.

No Caption Provided

The assertion that Liv Tyler is too old to play Zatanna is disrespectful to women, Invain.

You should be ashamed of yourself... She's still hot. >:(

That being said maybe Anya is too old to play Raven, the chances of them making this aren't good and this the source is more or less everyone's favourite comic that they didn't actually read, the team was only created what, like, 4 years ago? And even if they do make it Anya's like to be at least in her mid-20's at that point yet playing a 16-17 year old if Raven is even in the movie since she spent about 5 seconds on the team roster before going back to the Titans (and WB are likely to make a Dingbats of Danger Street movie before they make a Titans movie) so maybe I should change it to the pre-pubescent Lulu Wilson or that kid from The Conjuring, to account for lengthy wait I am in store for...

@invain said:
No Caption Provided

I changed Zatanna....

Avatar image for invain
Invain

5150

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

It's Lord of the Rings but betta cause it gots bewbs and dick-cuttin and stuff! ^_^

I stopped watching HBO around the time that show came out.

The assertion that Liv Tyler is too old to play Zatanna is disrespectful to women, Invain.

You should be ashamed of yourself... She's still hot. >:(

I just thought she was older. She's been in movies since the mid 90's. How was I supposed to know that she started when she was a young teenager.

I changed Zatanna....

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for black_wreath
black_wreath

13557

Forum Posts

171

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 109

@invain said:
@black_wreath said:

It's Lord of the Rings but betta cause it gots bewbs and dick-cuttin and stuff! ^_^

I stopped watching HBO around the time that show came out.

The assertion that Liv Tyler is too old to play Zatanna is disrespectful to women, Invain.

You should be ashamed of yourself... She's still hot. >:(

I just thought she was older. She's been in movies since the mid 90's. How was I supposed to know that she started when she was a young teenager.

I changed Zatanna....

No Caption Provided

We don't have HBO, I only ever knew what shows are HBO by the logo: Rome and Oz kind of raised me.

She was 18 when she was in Empire Records, that's the extent of my knowledge...