"Hey, uh...Batman here." is still better than "Hi Freeze, I'm Batman."
I really, really, reaally hope they chose him for his acting talent and presence, and not because of the fact that he looks like Henry Cavill...
No super edition will change Batman being a murderer.
Or the terrible editing.
Or sad excuse for a pre Justice League film
Or the most butchered Death of Superman adaptation
I'm pretty sure there's a high chance at least the editing will be fixed, considering that, in my opinion, the scenes were so badly edited in the movie because they had to remove scenes, and so, since this edition adds said scenes, the movie will probably flow better with smoother editing. Here' s hoping at least.
As for the other stuff...weeeellll if you didn't like it in the theatrical release then nothing will change for you here unless they have like a completely alternate ending (like..Superman not dying) which I highly doubt.
@apokos7: You can see Barbara Gordon in the trailer.
There's also a Bruce-in-the-shower scene.
waitwaitwait....was it confirmed that Jena Malone is playing Barbara Gordon? Or is it just a rumor/fan speculation...because based on those 2 seconds from the trailer I don't think she is...hope I'm wrong
First Arkham Knight. then the Director's Cut of Batman v Superman and now this.
More and more Batman stuff are getting the R Rating these days.
Its look and designs remind me a lot of the old Ultimate Spider-Man video game from the PS2.
soo how's CM Punk doing on Drax?
Secret Wars 2 Secret Wars 3? Secret Wars 4?
Marvel Actually did Secret Wars II many years ago, there was also "Secret War", and the event we just had now is technically Secret Wars 3...just sayin'...Marvel really loves their wars, secret or civil lol
So a team made up of badass female characters which also includes She Hulk, Cap Marvel and Medusa on the same team? Sold! However, I didn't read the one from secret wars is that necessary?
So here's what we learned:
- Eisenburg's rendition of Lex Luthor seems to be leaning more towards the "eccentric billionaire psychopath" direction. I was fully behind Eisenburg as Luthor, but here, well... he came off as "quirky". I guess is the word. And "quirky" isn't exactly a word that comes to mind when I think of Luthor. However, notice the shift in his tone when he was talking to the Senator. He went from playful to threatening just like that, and that is something im fully behind.
- Batman uses a voice modulator in his regular suit, not just the armor. Interesting. Guess the shut up the "throat cancer" claims.
- So as suspected, Doomsday is the main villain, he looks exactly like you could imagine. He's ugly, he's monstrous, exactly what a horrible mutated experiment would look like. He seems to be a cross between Doomsday and Bizarro. And obviously Lex is behind it.
- Batman seems to be holding a gun towards the end.. not sure how I feel about that.
- It seems that, in the final battle, Superman will wreck Batman's armor, but Batman will still fight using the Bat Plane.
- Superman is showing restraint in his fight with Batman.
- Diana will appear as Wonder Woman for the first time in the climatic battle. And she just saved Batman's ass!
- Are those...what they call...parademons? So it's not a dream sequence?
"We have a bad history with freaks dressed like Clowns" - Bruce Wayne
"That is a good grip, you should not pick a fight with this person" - Lex Luthor
"That son of a bitch brought the war to us!" - Batman
"Stay Down! If I wanted it, you'd be dead already!" - Superman
"Aw shi-" - Batman
"She with you?"-Superman "I thought she was with you." - Batman
Use your keyboard!
Log in to comment