Amidst the chaos caused by Usagi and ChibiUsa's body swap, courtesy of the Amazoness PallaPalla, the Sailor Guardian's primary concern remains Mamoru's illness and it's possible link to the newcomers in town, the Dead Moon Circus. The Amazonesses and their circus animal lackeys go after the Guardians one by one, tempting them with false visions. However, each of the Guardians manage to defeat the enemy after their inner selves shows them their individual heart crystals and new power. Meanwhile, it is still a toss up who the "young maiden" is that Elysion priest Helios seeks: She who shall find and unlock the Golden Crystal that will save Earth, Elysion and Mamoru!
This new edition of Sailor Moon includes:
- An entirely new, incredibly accurate translation
- Japanese-style, right to left reading!
- New cover art never before seen in the United States!
- The original Japanese character names!
- Detailed translation notes!