Follow

Pressure

Character » Pressure appears in 42 issues.

Pressure is able to shoot superheated steam and plasma, and has a very short fuse.

Why do you like Valerie Sharp aka Pressure?

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By jhazzroucher

With this thread, We will be able to know why you like the character. I'll start.

I was able to read 1 comic issue from Malibu Comics and if I remember it right, it was Freex #1. When I saw the cover,

No Caption Provided

I was immediately attracted by the beautiful green energy blast coming from that girl's hands. As I continued reading, I've learned that she was abused by her stepfather and ran away. I actually like her story because it also reminds me of the experience that I've had with my father. I'm not saying that my dad is bad. It's just that we don't get along and we always disagree on things like about smoking and drinking, especially smoking because I don't see a good reason why he has to smoke when it's dangerous to one's health.

But anyways, it was really the beautiful green energy blast that really made me like Pressure a lot, especially that green is also my favorite color. I really love the way the colorist colored her powers because it really looked very, very beautiful and that's actually one of the main reasons I kept on checking that issue over and over again. Just check on pages which she showed her powers.

So how about you?

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By jhazzroucher

Am i the only fan of hers?

infonation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By infonation

@jhazzroucher: I've never even heard of her until now! But if I had, I MIGHT have been a fan!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.