Follow

Power Rangers

Team » Power Rangers appears in 323 issues.

The Power Rangers are a group of people chosen to defend the innocent utilizing teamwork, numerous high-tech weaponry and technology.

Power Rangers Samurai

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Bestostero

It's official, the new Power Ranger series is called "Power Rangers Samurai"!  And if you haven't guess, it will be in fact a Samurai Shinkenger adaptation!!!

No Caption Provided

The new power rangers are....

Jayden - Red, Mia - Pink, Kevin - Blue, Emily - Yellow, Mike - Green
    LT1085

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By LT1085

I can't believe they are still making this garbage...

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By danhimself

I thought that they weren't making this show in america anymore

Psykhophear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By Psykhophear

Man, why do they bother making more Power Ranger episodes? What is motivating the developers? Is there still an audience watching the show(s)?

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Bestostero

Well they profit off it and its cheap to make as they use footage from the Japanese series for most of the show. 

Disney wasn't going to make more, but after Saban bought back the rights of Power Rangers from Disney, they decided to continue with new ones.

Hunter114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Hunter114
    @xhavoc86: 
    You'd think they would come up wth a better name than "Power Rangers: Samurai" - it doesn't really have the right feel to it.

@danhimself: 
    They weren't, but then Saban bough the rights back from Disney and made a new season... filming started a few months ago:

No Caption Provided
    Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Bestostero
    @Hunter114: 
    Awesome pictures, nice to see the face of the sixth ranger as well... the cast looks really good together!
    D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By D3athstroke

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    ...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By geraldthesloth

yeah.....

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By Lance Uppercut

No.

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Crom-Cruach

Seriously each one of the actors playing the Rangers look like total douchebags. Too bad I like Power Rangers.

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#12  Edited By Magian

Although I like Power Rangers, I am surprised they still make them.

~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#13  Edited By ~The Wanderer~

Eh, could be fun.

Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By Primmaster64

....pass

The_Warlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#15  Edited By The_Warlord
    @Hunter114 said:

@danhimself: 
    They weren't, but then Saban bough the rights back from Disney and made a new season... filming started a few months ago:

No Caption Provided
    "
    LOL they look like the kind of people who would be seen on Jersey Shore
    DragonGateAcer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By DragonGateAcer
    @~The Wanderer~ said:
    " Eh, could be fun. "
    Slaps. Bad Wando xP
    Hunter114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#17  Edited By Hunter114
    @Crom-Cruach said:
    " Seriously each one of the actors playing the Rangers look like total douchebags. Too bad I like Power Rangers. "
    They are teenagers... of course they look like douchebags.
    Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Crom-Cruach
    @Hunter114 said:
    "They are teenagers... of course they look like douchebags. "

No Caption Provided
    EnSabahNurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By EnSabahNurX
    @~The Wanderer~ said:
    " Eh, could be fun. "
    my reaction as well 

But saban has said he wants to have a possible movie like Mighty morphin so I'm sure he's planning to revamp the franchise *fingers crossed* Would like to see the series gain a little respect back after all those terrible seasons after lost in space
    Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

#20  Edited By Strafe Prower

I'll give it a chance.

JamesSpiring

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By JamesSpiring
    @xhavoc86 said:

" @Hunter114:  Awesome pictures, nice to see the face of the sixth ranger as well... the cast looks really good together! "

Sixth Ranger picture? OK. This is Steven Skyler, he plays the Gold Ranger tentatively named Wesley. 
    No Caption Provided
    Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Bestostero
    @Strafe Prower: 
    Definitely, now that Saban has the rights again, it should be better than the ones Disney made...hopefully lol

@digifiend:
    I don't like that they currently have him as Wesley...there was already a Wesley, I'm sure they could've thought of something different... I know its nitpicky, but it couldn't be that hard to think of a suitable name that hasn't been used before, though yes, a lot of people share common names, but come on lol

JamesSpiring

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By JamesSpiring

There was already a Mike as well, Lost Galaxy's Magna Defender.

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Bestostero
    @digifiend: 
    Bleh, I HATED Lost Galaxy, I was really upset that they decided to stop recasting the previous rangers to play the new ones, and when I saw that the whole cast had been replaced I was just not happy at the time, cause before, even if they replaced half the cast they still had half of the original and the transition wasn't too bad because you get to warm up to them lol  I just really liked the Space cast, Tj, Ashley, Cassie, Carlos, Andros and Zane... but I was happy that Andros sister appeared and joined as the new Pink ranger after Kendrix died.   I'm still shocked they actually had someone died lol
    JamesSpiring

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By JamesSpiring

Kendix's actress Valerie Vernon had leukaemia. She had to leave the show, so they killed her off, only for her to come back to life in the finale.
    PhoenixHell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By PhoenixHell
    @xhavoc86:
    i am so glad that they have brought back the power rangers. i watched the very first season with rita. and i think i was about ten. i'm 25 now. and still love watching power rangers. even if i have to do it via youtube.
    riri4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By riri4life

YASS!!! Can't believe this is the 19th season! I still have my old VHS of the movie. *nostaliga*...I might actually have to start watching again! (in secrecy of course.) lol  

UltraHeroix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By UltraHeroix

This season is the worse out of the whole series. The characters are extremely bland and terrible acting and story-telling. It was good seeing Bulk return and sfx is good but everyting else is terrible.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.